Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa Bay Yucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 14, 2006, 12:28:31 AM

Wow, we've lost our last five road games and score 7.4 ppg. Well said, Finky. Other than Galloway, can you really exonerate anyone on offense?

In Verner We Trust

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 14, 2006, 12:30:04 AM

Hey, we bust chops, but I have both Caddy and Clayton jerseys. I'm afraid to wear either of them these days, lest (to paraphrase Uecker) I spike myself.

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 14, 2006, 12:32:34 AM

Hey, we bust chops, but I have both Caddy and Clayton jerseys. I'm afraid to wear either of them these days, lest (to paraphrase Uecker) I spike myself.
LOL!

The Caddy one might have some hope yet.  As soon as he starts wearing Pinetar in his gloves.

The Clayton one is a bust.  EBay that sucker...

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 14, 2006, 12:35:10 AM

Buy It Now for $9.99?

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 14, 2006, 12:36:34 AM

Buy It Now for $9.99?

I'll pass bro.

gone

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 14, 2006, 12:36:45 AM

LOL!

The Caddy one might have some hope yet.  As soon as he starts wearing Pinetar in his gloves.

The Clayton one is a bust.  EBay that sucker...
heh.

Cut the guy some slack though, so he sucked this year.  It's a common RB phenomena.  Wait till next to see if he's another clayton...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 14, 2006, 12:39:08 AM

LOL!

The Caddy one might have some hope yet. As soon as he starts wearing Pinetar in his gloves.

The Clayton one is a bust. EBay that sucker...
heh.

Cut the guy some slack though, so he sucked this year. It's a common RB phenomena. Wait till next to see if he's another clayton...

I agree. 

But we were definitely busting Claytons chops.  Caddy might have some leeway yet.

But Clayton has had a long time to rectify his shoddy JV performances.  He is what he is.  Slow, bad hands, doesn't run great routes.  He is a third option at best.  He is Ikes replacement.  But not this year, or next probably.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa Bay Yucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools