Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs to Crush Dallas « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucs8ball

Starter

« #15 : November 22, 2006, 11:02:40 PM »

Maybe Romo's a little bit busy with Daisy Duke this week and slips up!

I'm sorry the Cowboy aren't that great- they lost to Washington a couple of weeks ago. And we saw how great the Redskins were last week.

Plus, the Cowgirls are having real big problems in the kicking game right now. All it takes is a couple of missed field goals and the Bucs could squeek this one out.

Bucs 16, Dallas 7

escobar

Hall of Famer

« #16 : November 22, 2006, 10:36:27 PM »

I'd love to see it happen but we are just missing too many guys IMO. Not that Bolden is the greatest corner ever, but if he doesn't play and we have to rely on Cox and Buchanan we are in deep trouble. Romo is on fire and Glenn and TO make up one of the best WR tandems in the league, add Witten in and I just don't see a win tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong though because as funny as it sounds, the playoffs are still within reach. Take out Chicago and Dallas and there really isn't much left for the NFC. Atlanta has lost three in a row, the Saints are starting to lose, we own the tie breaker on the Eagles and they just lost Mcnabb, the Giants looked like crap the other night, Seattle is up and down, the Rams have lost four out of five I believe. Point is with a few more wins we could actually be in the thick of things.

« #17 : November 22, 2006, 04:59:22 PM »

I am feeling it...you guys?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #18 : November 22, 2006, 05:00:21 PM »

Nope.

« #19 : November 22, 2006, 05:01:54 PM »

i am... they had a huge win against Indy. they probally think they are SB contenders now. I am looking forward to us being their spoilers.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #20 : November 22, 2006, 05:04:44 PM »

I have a hard time seeing it.   :-

« #21 : November 22, 2006, 05:06:54 PM »

oh okay lets pencil in the loss.

« #22 : November 22, 2006, 05:11:23 PM »

I am feeling it...you guys?

Disregard the following rant.

<rant>

The facts:

1. Our D has some young depth getting valuable playing time.  They've been improving since Wyms/Rice/Quarles went out.  This will be a good game for them, as we can get an inexperienced QB to make some mistakes.

2. Our O-line showed its physicality last week, with 181 rushing yards and no sacks allowed.  Caddy had his best game of the year.

3. The WCO clicked for Grads to a new degree last week, with him being on target for 18 of his 21 throws.  That's almost 90%, buddy.  This week, the receivers will begin to step up and make those tough catches, and Grads will work the intermediate routes more.

In short, the offense is ready to become that juggernaut we've been waiting for.  the defense will come together.  Buchanon will return a punt for a TD.

Bucs 34, Cowboys 10.

WOOO!!!

</rant>

Phew...better now.

I feel a bit sick to my stomach, what with all the Kool-Aid...  ;)

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #23 : November 22, 2006, 05:13:42 PM »

cowboys 31
bucs 9

there may be  a letdown by the cowboys after beating Indy, however, on thanksgiving day, on the big stage, I don't think we have a prayer.

sorry.

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

« #24 : November 22, 2006, 05:21:29 PM »

I think they have a chance if they can confuse Romo a little bit and Grads can get a good handle on what the Cowboys are doing on defense. Unfortunately the opposite is much more likely.

« #25 : November 22, 2006, 06:01:29 PM »

THe Bucs are gonna destroy the Cowgirls, and our D will make Romo shlt his pants.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
« #26 : November 22, 2006, 06:05:02 PM »

What are some of you drinking? It sure isn't kool-aide.

Started early did you?

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

« #27 : November 22, 2006, 06:25:29 PM »

Wow, 2 weeks ago, everyone thought we would lose the rest of our games.  Goes to show who hops on after a win.

Anyway, I think Gradkowski lights 'em up, but it's not enough to get the job done. 

Cowboys-23 Bucs-17

gone

Hall of Famer
« #28 : November 22, 2006, 06:27:29 PM »

Who put the vodka in the Kool-aide?

Any given Sunday, I know, but this is a tough one...

rocko23

Hall of Famer
« #29 : November 22, 2006, 06:39:26 PM »

our mates will put up a fight but its just not ment to be this week
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs to Crush Dallas « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools