Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs to Crush Dallas « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 22, 2006, 06:43:46 PM

Who put the vodka in the Kool-aide?

Any given Sunday, I know, but this is a tough one...

and, it's a THURSDAY...lol

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 22, 2006, 06:48:40 PM

ourb oys are just outmatched in this one.  Now subtract Smith and Wyms, and of course the non producing Rice, and I just dont think its in the cards,

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#32 : November 22, 2006, 06:53:30 PM

The only way to Bucs win is if the defense scores a couple TD's (like in the Philly game).  Hard to see it with no pass rush and a depleted secondary.

CharlotteBucFan

Rookie
#33 : November 22, 2006, 07:13:15 PM

The only way to Bucs win is if the defense scores a couple TD's (like in the Philly game).  Hard to see it with no pass rush and a depleted secondary.

We had even less pass rush in the Philly game then we do now with the young guys in. Those turnovers were just Ronde showing his mastery of Donovan McNabbs tendencies. Hopefully he watched alot of Romo tape during the short week.

If the team with the VERY long injury list can

1-run the ball
2-tackle
3-create even a little bit of pressure on romo
4-run the ball

...then we can keep it close. I'd like to see some of the young defenders step up on the big stage and make some splash plays.

I am excited and optimistic that we can do these things. Call it kool-aid if you like.

blitz

Pro Bowler
#34 : November 22, 2006, 07:45:44 PM

Galloway torches old teammates for three TD's as Bucs edge Boys 24-21

#35 : November 22, 2006, 08:47:14 PM

If we lose it's McKay's fault....no, wait...it is Dalbuc's fault for not raiding the Cowboys' motel rooms.

bucfanmark

Second String
#36 : November 22, 2006, 08:55:11 PM

The way this season is, anything is possible. Everytime people think we have no chance, we play great. This could be a good letdown game for the 'boys and we could pull it off with a couple of turnovers.

PoundThaRock

Rookie

#37 : November 22, 2006, 09:11:25 PM

look i know ya'll have had at least one thankgiving where you got upset cause the turkey got burnt, or the potatoes tasted raw....

so whos to say that the Bucs can't upset the cowboys
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs to Crush Dallas « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools