Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Urgent APB! « previous next »
Page: 1

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

: December 28, 2007, 02:27:37 PM

Yes, that's right it's an all points bulletin! I have exhausted all my resources so I am desparate now! I have some unexpected guests who have shown up for the weekend and I want to take them all to the game on Sunday.

They will be also tailgating with me of course.  I am looking for up to 5 tickets for this Sunday's game against the Panthers. I am of course looking for them all to be together if possible, but they do not need to be. I am also looking for something not too expensive.

Thanks guys!

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

gypsie

Starter

#1 : December 28, 2007, 07:04:24 PM

Bucarino, there should be plenty of tickets out side the stadium with the starters not playing should be real cheap.

tampatony

Practice Squad

#2 : December 29, 2007, 02:21:19 AM

Hey Bucarino I dont have 5 tickets together, but have 2 club level seats.. I need to get rid of them because of going out of two they are section 240 row M seats 21 and 22 on the end looking at the 5 yardline. I am will to go both tickets for $170. They are normally $150 each but need to get rid of them. So please let me know I live in New Port Richey   (727) 534-5343.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Urgent APB! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools