Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: creamsicle orange unis « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

karen anderson

Practice Squad

: November 23, 2006, 04:36:32 PM

The Cowboys always wore the old blue unis with stars on their shoulders on throwback days.
    Like I said!

#1 : November 22, 2006, 10:01:54 PM

Requests for wearing the throwbacks must be submitted to the league by March 31st if I recall correctly.  That likely was not ever done, as the Glazers are still not ready to see the thowbacks.  Give Malcolm another Lombardi, and he may relent.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#2 : November 23, 2006, 02:19:34 AM

its a fun idea to play with imo, but it wont happen, i would almost guarantee that, i thought the glazers already said they wouldnt allow it?  they will wear red jersey with white pants tommorow

#3 : November 22, 2006, 11:56:26 PM

I wouldn't know Bruce's "sexual preference"....has nothing to do with football.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#4 : November 22, 2006, 11:59:05 PM

Bucco Bruce---the gay blade! :D

#5 : November 23, 2006, 12:02:47 AM

Bucco Bruce---the gay blade! :D

Thanks for the info.

#6 : November 23, 2006, 12:02:55 AM

i saw an interview with Ronde where he said that..... his quote was "i'd rather play naked than put on that color"

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#7 : November 23, 2006, 01:46:03 PM

What I think would be sweet is if the Glazers pulled the wool over our eyes and really are going to wear the throwbacks today.

It is possible the submitted it to the league but are waiting to surprise everybody. Doubtful, but possible that it will happen. Unless somebody on here has the inside scoop that they didn't submit it to the league. It would be a sweet Thanksgiving treat for us.

well we will find out in a few hours, but i honestly think we wouldve heard about it

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#8 : November 23, 2006, 10:06:32 AM

What I think would be sweet is if the Glazers pulled the wool over our eyes and really are going to wear the throwbacks today.

It is possible the submitted it to the league but are waiting to surprise everybody. Doubtful, but possible that it will happen. Unless somebody on here has the inside scoop that they didn't submit it to the league. It would be a sweet Thanksgiving treat for us.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 23, 2006, 09:46:34 AM

Ronde said that in a PR when they were asking guys about the orange. Besides, come on BuccoBruce is FABULUS (gay).

BuccoBruce is a logo, a freaking cartoon, how can anyone possibly know his sexual preference since it is impossible for him/it to have sex...

sheeeesh

replica

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 23, 2006, 08:57:38 AM

I just got my Orange Lynch jersey, sweeeet.

#11 : November 23, 2006, 12:06:54 AM

I think that back in the late 70's, the brighter colors were "the thing".  Times HAVE changed in that darker colors are now en vogue.  It's sort of like long hair is now "out of fashion".

Personally, I have a ton of old orange memorabilia that I refuse to part with, be it fashionable or not.

#12 : November 22, 2006, 11:19:22 PM

No, I didn't know that....haven't spoke to Ronde in a while.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#13 : November 22, 2006, 10:05:46 PM

I agree the orange would be awesome. I would much rather see the black than the pewter. The pewter just looks to plain and almost brown.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#14 : November 22, 2006, 11:41:37 PM

Ronde said that in a PR when they were asking guys about the orange. Besides, come on BuccoBruce is FABULUS (gay).
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: creamsicle orange unis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools