Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thanks to the Giants and a prediction for the Patriots « previous next »
Page: 1

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: December 30, 2007, 03:17:45 AM

The Bucs will lead the league in fewest points allowed this season, thanks to the 35 the Giants put up on the Patriots tonight. Even against our backup Defense, I can't envision the Panthers scoring 35 points in the season finale.

The AFC has several playoff teams with the ability to beat the Patriots. I believe one of them will. Jacksonville is my first choice, even though they didn't even win their own division.

My wife was born and raised in Brooklyn in a family of avid Giant fans. The playoff game looms on the horizon like WWIII. I can only hope to be trying to console my wife because my Bucs knocked her team out of the running. The next month is going to be tough for me no matter how it plays out. In this one instance I would rather see her suffer than me.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<GO BUCS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#1 : December 30, 2007, 05:34:49 AM

Who cares about fewest points allowed? What a lame stat to hang your hat on. 12-4 would be much better, but we got our asses beat by Grey, Rosenfels and Hill. That's certainly more important. We have faced many backup QB's this season, and they shouldn't be putting points up on the board. Yet we lost to 3 of them.

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 30, 2007, 06:45:21 AM

Why do you have a Luke McCown Sig?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 30, 2007, 08:12:59 AM

Why do you have a Luke McCown Sig?

I thought it was a Chevrolet signature.............
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thanks to the Giants and a prediction for the Patriots « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools