Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What a bunch of numb-nuts most of you are. « previous next »
Page: 1

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

: November 23, 2006, 07:36:28 PM

I have to laugh at the experts on the board that say we should draft a QB, and that our rookie QB has no potential.  You are either stupid  by nature or have lected to be ignorant.

1,)He is a rookie...they all play bad..dispute that.

2.)Why in the he!!  would you waste the 4-6 pick on a QB who will...surprise...play bad and make tons of mistakes.

3.)You never know how a guy will develop and surprise the "brain trust" saw enough in the guy to draft him, to say he has NO upside is just stupid.

4.You guys act like it is all on the "QB"  for our team, that is why they suck.  We suck because a lack of Talent...this team is not real talented and injured

5.The alternatives will be pretty limited,  who would be any better?  They will need to be very selective in getting a FA QB in here.  The pickings will be slim.

6. The  needs are endless for this team.  They have been hamstrung with circumstances and wasted what little resources they have had on crappy FA pickups........

I am finished on here for the rest of the year, By guys.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 23, 2006, 07:38:20 PM

Drafting a QB in Rd. 1 is just not going to happen if GruAllen are calling the shots.  I wouldn't be suprised to see them go after a high priced FA QB though.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler
#2 : November 23, 2006, 07:39:04 PM

See ya next year

PoundThaRock

Rookie

#3 : November 23, 2006, 07:39:26 PM

Gradkowski is the future....

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 23, 2006, 07:40:33 PM

Zell, whatever happened to your sigs?   Those were always interesting.   

gharen

Pro Bowler

#5 : November 23, 2006, 07:42:02 PM

Right on, Zell! We have our QB of the present and the future. It's just going to take time. By the way, there are no high priced FA QB's available.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 23, 2006, 07:42:55 PM

I have to laugh at the experts on the board that say we should draft a QB, and that our rookie QB has no potential.  You are either stupid  by nature or have lected to be ignorant.

2.)Why in the he!!  would you waste the 4-6 pick on a QB who will...surprise...play bad and make tons of mistakes.

3.)You never know how a guy will develop and surprise the "brain trust" saw enough in the guy to draft him, to say he has NO upside is just stupid.

4.You guys act like it is all on the "QB"  for our team, that is why they suck.  We suck because a lack of Talent...this team is not real talented and injured

5.The alternatives will be pretty limited,  who would be any better?  They will need to be very selective in getting a FA QB in here.  The pickings will be slim.

6. The  needs are endless for this team.  They have been hamstrung with circumstances and wasted what little resources they have had on crappy FA pickups........

AMEN bro......you will be back before next year.   ;)

wiggumdk

Starter

#7 : November 23, 2006, 07:43:54 PM

Thanks Zell! Finally someone with a brain. I'm getting sick of all the complaining around here.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 23, 2006, 07:44:32 PM

I don't think we'll take a QB if Gruden is still coach.   If a different coach is brought in, I think we'll definitely draft a QB in round one.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 23, 2006, 07:45:55 PM

I have to laugh at the experts on the board that say we should draft a QB, and that our rookie QB has no potential. You are either stupid by nature or have lected to be ignorant.

2.)Why in the he!! would you waste the 4-6 pick on a QB who will...surprise...play bad and make tons of mistakes.

4.You guys act like it is all on the "QB" for our team, that is why they suck. We suck because a lack of Talent...this team is not real talented and injured

5.The alternatives will be pretty limited, who would be any better? They will need to be very selective in getting a FA QB in here. The pickings will be slim.

6. The needs are endless for this team. They have been hamstrung with circumstances and wasted what little resources they have had on crappy FA pickups........

By you guys I'll assume you mean me because I see no one else.

1.  He's a rookie and they all play bad yes.  But many of them play badly while displaying arms that show room for improvement.

2.  See above.

3.  He's got plenty of upside... to be a backup.  That's what upside usually means when you are a 6th rounder.  Also pretty redundant with point 1.

4.  The QB is most certainly NOT the only reason we suck.  He's just going to be the one with the most options to replace him come draft time.

5.  I would rather keep Bruce than bring in an old big name FA, so this does not apply to me.

6.  You are right, the needs are endless.  QB is one of them so why not start there?  I got news for you... every team that picks in the top 5 has endless needs.  You have to choose one.

7.  Goodbye for the rest of the year if thinking we need a QB is so upsetting to you.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 23, 2006, 09:17:21 PM

Well said Zell.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What a bunch of numb-nuts most of you are. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools