Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LMAO Right Now « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rombarrone

Starter

: November 23, 2006, 07:59:11 PM

I love you all...but I have avoided the board since week 4 when I was slaughtered for criticizing the team and coaching staff. Not that I am proud of it, but right now I am happy. This board has gone from a bunch of cool-aid drinking sheep to fans actually holding their team accountable. Today proved we are in desperate desperate desperate need of rebuilding in literally every position. There are only two positions that we don't need help in. One is QB. Grads will be our man. The other is RB. Caddy is the same Caddy. Our line just plain old S U C K S. Though we do need a new young backup to replace Pit. So today I give thanks that the cool-aid drinkers have finally sobered up!!!

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 23, 2006, 08:01:18 PM

It's hard to say much about the offense.  They hardly touched the ball the 2nd half and Pittman terrible INT ended the game.

Caddy had a good number of carries and great YPC the first half.

I disagree on Grads being a lock on our starting QB job.  His arm strength could be an issue.  It's like the elephant in the room now.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 23, 2006, 08:02:21 PM

Imagine how good our OL will be next week with the human turnstyle starting for Buennig again against the Pittsburgh defense!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 23, 2006, 08:02:44 PM

I'm glad the Bucs bad play gives you such pleasure.  

rombarrone

Starter

#4 : November 23, 2006, 08:04:55 PM

Hmm...I am sorry, did you not watch the same game I did. You are now in the minority. Face it the only win we have left is the Browns...if we have a good day. Thats 4-12. Hate to tell you buddy, the math doesn't lie...Only you do.

wiggumdk

Starter

#5 : November 23, 2006, 08:06:41 PM

I'm happy you take pleasure in our losing season. Sounds like a true fan to me. Enjoy it buddy...

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 23, 2006, 08:06:51 PM

You must not read good.  

Hmm...I am sorry, did you not watch the same game I did. You are now in the minority. Face it the only win we have left is the Browns...if we have a good day. Thats 4-12. Hate to tell you buddy, the math doesn't lie...Only you do.

You must not read good.   That response ain't make no sense.

rombarrone

Starter

#7 : November 23, 2006, 08:08:09 PM

Did I say I enjoy it. I said I am laughing at you idiot. Man the spin hasn't gone away. Feel like I'm at an RNC rally...lol

rombarrone

Starter

#8 : November 23, 2006, 08:09:45 PM

You must not read good.   

You must not read good.   That response ain't make no sense.

I what? Ain't make no sense? What the heck is that?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 23, 2006, 08:13:19 PM

idiot

Comments like that indicate that you do indeed live in NJ.   Personal insults are the lowest form of debate.    But that type of debate does seem to be the norm in NJ for some reason.   At least that's been my experience the few times I've visited NJ.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 23, 2006, 08:13:50 PM

you guys are funny as hell and its making me feel better please keep it up :D :D :D :D

rombarrone

Starter

#11 : November 23, 2006, 08:58:31 PM

idiot

Comments like that indicate that you do indeed live in NJ.   Personal insults are the lowest form of debate.    But that type of debate does seem to be the norm in NJ for some reason.   At least that's been my experience the few times I've visited NJ.

I will not argue that Java. However, I do appoligize if I offeneded you. I do meen that for real. Also for real maybe the other thing you picked up your few times in Jersey is that if/when the Jets or Giants are 3-8 someone was held accountable. The papers up here have made and ruined careers for sports players. How you can defend a team and coaching staff that did nothing to improve over the off season and go from 11-5 to maybe and a big maybe 4-12 or 5-11 this season is beyond me. No one will disagree about the cap issues. But at this point why in god's name are Bolden, Pitman, Quarels (when not hurt) starting at this point? We are now 3-8. The coaching staff has to make the tough decision here and start our younger depth. That doesn't meen remove the forementioned players. It just meens face reality and admit to yourself they no longer have it. They are done. If not next season the season after. How much worse could our D look without them anyway? We saw it today without Quarels. Bolden in essence wasn't there either. I am really trying to help. I really am a true fan. A true fan who is po'd. Up here in NJ One Buc Place can't hear me. But they can hear you guys in and around Tampa. Until youi hold them accountable nothing will change. Please just think about that before you fire back at me.

rombarrone

Starter

#12 : November 23, 2006, 10:17:08 PM

NJBUCFAN, where do I start?

- Do you realize the Bucs have the 2nd toughest schedule in the NFL? If it's beyond you to think how a team can go from 11-5 to 5-11 then you're not really looking at what's happenin right now.

- Funnier you then say you can't argue about the cap issues but ask why the team didn't upgrade. There weren't many FA's the Bucs could afford that would "upgrade the team." I was happy they didn't overpay for the garbage that was out there.

- Younger depth? Where is younger freak'n depth? The offense is already littered with youth. The defense is already playing PRACTICE SQUAD PLAYERS ON THE D LINE!!!! Who do you want to start on D? If you really are a "fan" thaen you can tell me this.

I'm sorry, does anyone know our 2005 SOS? I think it was like 15 or 17 by seasons end. I guess it is acceptable for you that our team can't win b/c of SOS this year???? What kind of excuse is that. WHAH WHAH Our schedule is too hard. Please open your eyes. This isn't a round of amature golf where you get to play with a handicap. Its NFL football. You can't justify a great season with a weak SOS and crappy one with a strong SOS. Why is it so hard to admit the team stinks. And practice squad players do not define young depth. Lastly, re-read my post again. I said the defense is old and needs young depth. Not the offense except for RB.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 23, 2006, 09:34:49 PM

NJBUCFAN, where do I start?

- You say the coaching staff and FO didn't do anything to improve over the off-season then go on to say the team was 11-5 last year. The team kept 21 of 22 starters from that 11-5 season and wanted to ride that train one more season. I thought it was a great idea, obviously it hasn't worked out. Do you realize the Bucs have the 2nd toughest schedule in the NFL? If it's beyond you to think how a team can go from 11-5 to 5-11 then you're not really looking at what's happenin right now.

- Funnier you then say you can't argue about the cap issues but ask why the team didn't upgrade. There weren't many FA's the Bucs could afford that would "upgrade the team." I was happy they didn't overpay for the garbage that was out there.

- Younger depth? Where is younger freak'n depth? The offense is already littered with youth. The defense is already playing PRACTICE SQUAD PLAYERS ON THE D LINE!!!! Who do you want to start on D? If you really are a "fan" thaen you can tell me this.

If you were a fan you wouldn't be asking these ridiculous questions. Nuff said.

-

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 23, 2006, 09:40:13 PM

No worries.   Go Bucs!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LMAO Right Now « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools