Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Forget Prime Tome Games Next Year « previous next »
Page: 1 2

SCOUT

Starter

: November 23, 2006, 08:19:37 PM

[banghead]

This team is embarassing!  Looks like Buenning might have torn his knee up from what I saw.  Hope not! 

Can anyone tell me why our safety play sucks so bad?  My God!  Will Allen and Phillips played terrible.

I think I saw evryone wide open tonight.

Call it done for Brooks.  even the announcers were calling him slow.  He needs to step aside.  He cannot move side to side anymore and really is now a marginal tackler.

I know the Koolaiders will bash me.  I do not care.  Deal with it.

#1 : November 23, 2006, 08:20:24 PM

dude you should so totally sell your season tickets, all the cool cats are doing it.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 23, 2006, 08:20:49 PM

The defense needs to be blown up.  Barber, Hovan, Nece, Ruud, and White are the foundation.  between FA and the draft there are a lot of holes too fill.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 23, 2006, 08:21:36 PM

My sister has a dog named Scout.

#4 : November 23, 2006, 08:22:21 PM

lmao....

SCOUT

Starter

#5 : November 23, 2006, 08:22:43 PM

Nice DRay!  Listen your boyfriend is calling.  Go pick up the phone, OK?

I would if anyone would buy them!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 23, 2006, 08:25:57 PM

Is the dog stupid as well. ?

#7 : November 23, 2006, 08:29:29 PM

Nice DRay!  Listen your boyfriend is calling.  Go pick up the phone, OK?

I would if anyone would buy them!
....was that a lame attempt to call me a homosexual?

SCOUT

Starter

#8 : November 23, 2006, 08:30:04 PM

Koolaid drinkers abound!  I know you hate the truth.  This team needs a total overhaul and it starts with the fossil at LB on defense.  We also need a new HC.  He is overrated.

He won with Dungy's team.  He put an offense together angainst a second rate HC in Oakland in a Superbowl where he schooled his old friend.  It was obvious they knew his tendencies and made play calls on defense easily.  What has he done this year?  In the NFL winning is never easy, but greatest is all about beating teams that have more talent.  It is about game calling, scheming and making adjustments.  Being prepared and having a plan is also a key.  does he have one?  

SCOUT

Starter

#9 : November 23, 2006, 08:30:30 PM

No, just saying

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#10 : November 23, 2006, 08:31:02 PM

Here it comes...

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 23, 2006, 08:31:24 PM

[banghead]

This team is embarassing! Looks like Buenning might have torn his knee up from what I saw. Hope not!

Can anyone tell me why our safety play sucks so bad? My God! Will Allen and Phillips played terrible.

I think I saw evryone wide open tonight.

Call it done for Brooks. even the announcers were calling him slow. He needs to step aside. He cannot move side to side anymore and really is now a marginal tackler.

I know the Koolaiders will bash me. I do not care. Deal with it.

you speak the truth

SCOUT

Starter

#12 : November 23, 2006, 08:31:32 PM

Loosen up Dray!

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#13 : November 23, 2006, 08:32:02 PM

He won with Dungy's team. 

Good for him.  Dungy went 9-8 his last season with his team.  From barely over 0.500 to Super Bowl Champ is quite a feat.  You conveniently ignore the win in Philly, where two of Dungy's teams crapped their pants in the cold and laid down.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 23, 2006, 08:32:58 PM

Koolaid drinkers abound!  I know you hate the truth.  This team needs a total overhaul and it starts with the fossil at LB on defense.  We also need a new HC.  He is overrated.

He won with Dungy's team.  He put an offense together angainst a second rate HC in Oakland in a Superbowl where he schooled his old friend.  It was obvious they knew his tendencies and made play calls on defense easily.  What has he done this year?  In the NFL winning is never easy, but greatest is all about beating teams that have more talent.  It is about game calling, scheming and making adjustments.  Being prepared and having a plan is also a key.  does he have one?  

keep speaking the truth
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Forget Prime Tome Games Next Year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools