Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Forget Prime Tome Games Next Year « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : November 23, 2006, 08:33:18 PM

Loosen up Dray!
umm...you called me a homosexual for no real reason...how about you grow up?

SCOUT

Starter

#16 : November 23, 2006, 08:33:34 PM

[banghead]

This team is embarassing! Looks like Buenning might have torn his knee up from what I saw. Hope not!

Can anyone tell me why our safety play sucks so bad? My God! Will Allen and Phillips played terrible.

I think I saw evryone wide open tonight.

Call it done for Brooks. even the announcers were calling him slow. He needs to step aside. He cannot move side to side anymore and really is now a marginal tackler.

I know the Koolaiders will bash me. I do not care. Deal with it.

you speak the truth

Thanks.  At least someone is real here!  All I get is attacks for telling the truth!  DRay and others are just attacking me and calling me a bandwagon fan.  It is ridiculous!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : November 23, 2006, 08:33:49 PM

Loosen up Dray!
 Woo, you don't know Mr. DRay!

SCOUT

Starter

#18 : November 23, 2006, 08:35:07 PM

DRay, you have attacked me repeatedly on this board.  I make a joke and you go bananas.  RELAX

#19 : November 23, 2006, 08:36:17 PM

DRay, you have attacked me repeatedly on this board.  I make a joke and you go bananas.  RELAX
maybe it's because you constantly make yourself out to look idiotic? Also I'm not the only one doing it, I don't see you calling Java names....
Loosen up Dray!
  Woo, you don't know Mr. DRay!
I'm not a tightass....I just don't like idiots

SCOUT

Starter

#20 : November 23, 2006, 08:40:45 PM

Sorry if I offended you DRay.  Quit calling me an idiot, deal?

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 23, 2006, 08:43:27 PM

scout keep speaking the truth

rombarrone

Starter

#22 : November 23, 2006, 09:05:30 PM

Koolaid drinkers abound!  I know you hate the truth.  This team needs a total overhaul and it starts with the fossil at LB on defense.  We also need a new HC.  He is overrated.

He won with Dungy's team.  He put an offense together angainst a second rate HC in Oakland in a Superbowl where he schooled his old friend.  It was obvious they knew his tendencies and made play calls on defense easily.  What has he done this year?  In the NFL winning is never easy, but greatest is all about beating teams that have more talent.  It is about game calling, scheming and making adjustments.  Being prepared and having a plan is also a key.  does he have one? 

I think I'm in love

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#23 : November 23, 2006, 09:14:14 PM

Scout I wonder why you have picked this particular time to pile on the team. your points are obvious and tired. you give no thoughts on improvement just BS criticism.  Maybe that's why you get called an idiot

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#24 : November 23, 2006, 10:16:17 PM

Koolaid drinkers abound! 

For the record, I'm on a Koolaid IV.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 23, 2006, 10:18:42 PM

Scout I wonder why you have picked this particular time to pile on the team. your points are obvious and tired. you give no thoughts on improvement just BS criticism.  Maybe that's why you get called an idiot

He gets called an idiot because he started and idiotic thread **CENSORED**ing and whining about the team a couple of weeks ago........and he declared he wasn't going to use his tickets again this season.

That rubbed a few people up the wrong way.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Forget Prime Tome Games Next Year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools