Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jakeydude « previous next »
Page: 1

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: December 31, 2007, 05:19:40 PM

Good prediction...

Just think you got the teams mixed up...

Must be bad bowl season for you. Oregon winning, Hawaii going to get crushed.

Thanks for jinxing USF... where can I send you a thank you card.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 31, 2007, 05:34:21 PM

He screwed us.  I hope his rainbows loose by 1 million points.  Great game by Oregon and congrats.  This QB kid is playing a great game and your coaching staff really set your guys up to do well.  It sure seems like we get beat in the coaching department to often.  Kind of makes me wonder if Levitt is a NC head coach or a startup head coach.  I still love the guy though.

jakedakota

Starter

#2 : December 31, 2007, 08:08:25 PM

I LOVED THE DUCKS!!!!! ;) ;)

But my point was proven. They QUIT after Dixon went down. How else can you explain today. The Coaches did a lousy job untill this game and the players quit on the regular season. Sad when you think about it. As a Oregon fan as nice as this win was against a team that has been in Division 1 for only 2 years.. it really means nothing. No BCS and you were good enough to be in one.

The Sun Bowl in El Paso at 2:00 pm eastern time PLEEEEASE....

This was the Quitter Bowl... OREGON has found its way and Jim Leavitt has a long road ahead to convince Players to come here now.

GO HAWAII!!!!!   49

Georgia..............21

surgeandsettle

Practice Squad

#3 : December 31, 2007, 09:42:26 PM

Rrrack Oregon Buc
LOL

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 01, 2008, 06:24:58 AM

I LOVED THE DUCKS!!!!! ;) ;)

But my point was proven. They QUIT after Dixon went down. How else can you explain today. The Coaches did a lousy job untill this game and the players quit on the regular season. Sad when you think about it. As a Oregon fan as nice as this win was against a team that has been in Division 1 for only 2 years.. it really means nothing. No BCS and you were good enough to be in one.

The Sun Bowl in El Paso at 2:00 pm eastern time PLEEEEASE....

This was the Quitter Bowl... OREGON has found its way and Jim Leavitt has a long road ahead to convince Players to come here now.

GO HAWAII!!!!! 49

Georgia..............21

you are funny

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 01, 2008, 09:16:54 AM

i thoroughly enjoyed watching the Bulls get absolutely slaughtered.  i kept waitin to see leavitt throw a white towel on the field.

ya, national championship contenders. wow.

grothe rules.

maybe spend less time on that sorry ass hair cut and more time with your game film.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 01, 2008, 11:34:16 AM

i thoroughly enjoyed watching the Bulls get absolutely slaughtered.  i kept waitin to see leavitt throw a white towel on the field.

ya, national championship contenders. wow.

grothe rules.

maybe spend less time on that sorry butt hair cut and more time with your game film.

What a wuss, Krazy. You pulled for them against Auburn and WVU but then some overzealous fans got your little panties in a wad and you do a 180 ..... You're more emotional than a little girl .... no offense, gatorgirl.  ;)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jakeydude « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools