Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buenning done « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 24, 2006, 11:47:38 AM

There's no way we can make it the rest of the season with Mahan.  Grands and/or Caddy will end up injured.  We need another option, whether it's Cornell Green, Terry, or some fat guy off the street.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 24, 2006, 11:59:26 AM

or some fat guy off the street.

Where or where thou Fonoti?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 24, 2006, 12:06:41 PM

or some fat guy off the street.

Where or where thou Fonoti?

Miami, I believe

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 24, 2006, 12:20:10 PM

And did you see him come in the game in the second half and miami ran for like 180yds in that second half!
Huge mistake not keeping 2 ton!

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#19 : November 24, 2006, 12:21:13 PM

And did you see him come in the game in the second half and miami ran for like 180yds in that second half!

Especially considering Jeb Terry is dead weight.  Apparently he's worse than Mahan and that means he's REALLY bad.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 24, 2006, 12:28:57 PM

He played?  How did our love child do?  If that is true that would dissapoint me. 

Especially considering Jeb Terry is dead weight.  Apparently he's worse than Mahan and that means he's REALLY bad.

I do not think Jeb is worse.  I just think Muir has a crush on Mahan.

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#21 : November 24, 2006, 01:29:24 PM

It was Detroit. Without Fonoti no way they get that 180 yards rushing, maybe its only 170 yards.

I don't see any reason why we should not see Mahan get a go at Center and Jeb Terry get the chance at Guard. It is obvious to all of us that Mahan cannot play Guard. It has to obvious to the coaching staff as well.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buenning done « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools