Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The case for drafting Colt Brennan « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#30 : January 01, 2008, 10:12:22 PM

And so far the amazing Brennan has come out like I expected... sub par.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#31 : January 01, 2008, 10:19:40 PM

As bad as Hawaii has been on offense, no one can top how bad that defense is... man, something better change or this could become one of the worst slaughterings in bowl history... Everything Georgia does on offense is working easily, their offensive line is manhandling the front 7-9 of Hawaii. I was hoping Hawaii would show something better than this, but unfortunately it was sorta expected by me.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 01, 2008, 10:29:48 PM

will be made tommorrow against a pretty good SEC team, the Georgia Bulldogz. We could sure use a young QB, to replace Garcia.. He posses a pretty good arm, and accuracy, he is pretty mobile indeed. Another thing, he does a good job hitting the short- intermediate routes. Good draftee in the 2nd round

man. i dont know, but if i were i would be VERY SICK of being wrong ALL THE TIME. It seems like every week you prove how little you know about football.

Colt blows.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 01, 2008, 10:31:00 PM

Wow, Hawaii shouldn't be playing this game at ALL. a WAC team should NEVER play an SEC the talent level is shown. I'm willing to be Geogia's 2nd stringers would be better competition. Brennan - 3rd round tops

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 01, 2008, 10:32:11 PM

man. i dont know, but if i were i would be VERY SICK of being wrong ALL THE TIME. It seems like every week you prove how little you know about football.

Colt blows.
Why would you be VERY SICK about being wrong via message board??.. Woah buddy, you got issues..

I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler
#35 : January 01, 2008, 10:35:37 PM

Brennan is slipping to 2nd day ..

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 01, 2008, 10:35:57 PM

Oh yea let me use the same exuse for why Tebow got smacked today. No blocking.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 01, 2008, 10:36:55 PM

Granted, his line really, really isn't helping him, but he's starting to look like a deer in headlights now.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 01, 2008, 10:40:31 PM

yup.you're an idiot.

gators oline AND dline got manhandled. tebow didnt have a chance out there today. they blitzed him all day and the oline didnt give him a second to make a read or plant his feet. he didnt even have time to roll out of the pocket.

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler
#39 : January 01, 2008, 10:42:02 PM

btw .. slipping to 2nd day means something different now since they moved round 3 to day 2 .. when it used to be day 1.

brennan, however is slipping to round 4-6 .. no skills under center and absolutely abysmal decision making and weird throwing motion. he is a multi-year project.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 01, 2008, 10:55:01 PM

yup.you're an idiot.

gators oline AND dline got manhandled. tebow didnt have a chance out there today. they blitzed him all day and the oline didnt give him a second to make a read or plant his feet. he didnt even have time to roll out of the pocket.

And if you don't think the Warriors' offensive AND defensive lines aren't getting manhandled, you clearly aren't watching the game.  Mind you, I'm not a Brennan fan saying that.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 01, 2008, 10:57:38 PM

i'm watching and i do think they are, but he's had more than a few times where he had time to pass and just isnt doin anything. he's overrated. has been forever. glad to see this team exposed against a real football team.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 01, 2008, 11:10:51 PM

I would be very pleased if we draft either Colt Brennan or somehow Ryan in the 1st round, and then keep Garcia & McCown around for as long as possible to groom the new rookie and have him ready in a year or two. And I hope to God that spells the end of Suckowski so he can go look like a clumsy fool somewhere else.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#43 : January 01, 2008, 11:47:19 PM

Let's look at the difference.... hmmm...

Brennan - 21/34 163 yards 3 INTs

Tebow - 17/33 154 yds 3 TDs
16 Carries 57 yds 1 TD

So in that smacking with no blocking, Tebow gets 4 TDs... Brennan hasn't done anything, he has been inaccurate, and it is true that his blocking has been horrible, but even on the times he has gotten out of the pocket and away from pressure he doesn't continue to look downfield. The entire Hawaii team is getting destroyed, and Colt isn't putting up any fight at all. So not much of a comparison between him and Tebow.

gump

Starter

#44 : January 01, 2008, 11:56:05 PM

Brennan is out of the first round.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The case for drafting Colt Brennan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools