Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sign if you're tired of the so called "fans" **CENSORED**in « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

« #15 : October 08, 2006, 05:06:52 PM »

How is it Gruden's fault about all the injuries? How is it Gruden's fault that the Defense couldn't tackle Deuce, how is it Gruden's fault that the saints made big plays when it mattered? Its not his fault and quit complaining.
Well then you know nothing "Toddy".
LMFAO...

signs

BucfaninDC

Starter

« #16 : October 08, 2006, 05:07:31 PM »

Oh well, that certainly makes it better. [banghead]

I know, right?  That's like the '76 Bucs.  They may have been 0-14, but they played like a 2-12 team, I swear it!   ;D

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

« #17 : October 08, 2006, 05:09:35 PM »

The Glazers knew when they hired Gruden there would need to be a total rebuild at some point.  The offense now has the young pieces in place, especially if Joseph can start playing and puts it together.

The defense needs a lot of youth now and the next draft will be key.  We need to cut Booger and Rice.  Start White and draft some interior studs with some size.  LB needs some youth too.  We probably need a veteran safety too as Allen sucks.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #18 : October 08, 2006, 05:18:22 PM »

It is Gruden's fault if he doesn't take steps to do what is necessary to improve the team. It does no good to point out missed tackles on film and say "you need to tackle that guy." Or to look at Bush's punt return and tell Bisaccia, you can't let that happen. There has to be some accountability somewhere, that's where Dungy got into big trouble.

« #19 : October 08, 2006, 05:20:42 PM »

It is Gruden's fault if he doesn't take steps to do what is necessary to improve the team. It does no good to point out missed tackles on film and say "you need to tackle that guy." Or to look at Bush's punt return and tell Bisaccia, you can't let that happen. There has to be some accountability somewhere, that's where Dungy got into big trouble.
do you even watch the games? Did you hear how Jon went into the defensive meetings and told them to step it up that they will need to carry this team. Have you seen his stares at Kiffin, or yelling at players, do you think he doesn't yell at Bisaccia?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #20 : October 08, 2006, 05:21:36 PM »

BAD tackling is due to LACK of practice..

That falls on the coaching staff.

Bad play calling.. Taking a knee when the opposing coach calls timeout with 2 seconds left? that shows weakness.. And that is bad coaching.

Gotta agree with that one.

WTF isn't Gru calling a bomb on that play?

Is he afraid of hurting his rookie QBS stats?

GTF outta here....

Bad call in my book.  Throw it deep, or go home.

If you field the best players to win a game, then all plays can be determined on one play.  THrow it deep, put in Clayton and Stovall, and let it sail, jagoff~

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #21 : October 08, 2006, 06:14:59 PM »

No DRay, I don't watch the games. Tough to get the Bucs here, but do listen on the radio. I'll take your word for it on all of that happening. That said, let's see what happens this week if anyone is held accountable. Gruden can yell all day, but if nothing changes than actions speak louder than words.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #22 : October 08, 2006, 06:53:49 PM »

Let's see...in the 5 years the freaking "offensive genius" has been here.....2 winning yrs/3 losing years. And no genius offense to write home about. >:( :P

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #23 : October 08, 2006, 06:55:38 PM »

Let's see...in the 5 years the freaking "offensive genius" has been here.....2 winning yrs/3 losing years. And no genius offense to write home about. >:( :P
just stfu and go knit a sweater

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #24 : October 08, 2006, 07:01:19 PM »

Lets see a SB championship Conference championship and 2 division titles with no cap and loss of 7 top picks (not counting the countless top picks loss with the Kj trade walker and coleman picks. Previous regime-- no SB no conference one division in 6 years but boy they had some winning seasons with alot more than Gruden has been afforded. Go figure

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #25 : October 08, 2006, 07:02:08 PM »

now go knit a sweater

BucfaninDC

Starter

« #26 : October 08, 2006, 07:02:47 PM »

just stfu and go knit a sweater

See Karen, Kool-aid drinkers can't see the truth.  That the offense has gone from 16th in 2003, to 22nd in '04, 23rd last year, and is currently 31st.  But in that time frame, it's not the OC/HC, its either the QB, the o-line, in '04 it was the running back, so they drafted one for '05.  Good players seem to be here, but offense still struggles.  
But kool-aid drinkers will blame anything and everything except the coach.  They just want to "stay the course" which has produced currently an 0-4 record.  And the only thing they can come back with as an argument is "stfu".  

:D

But have faith, Glazers will see the error of their ways, if not this off-season, then the next.

« #27 : October 08, 2006, 07:06:31 PM »

See Karen, Kool-aid drinkers can't see the truth.  That the offense has gone from 16th in 2003, to 22nd in '04, 23rd last year, and is currently 31st.  But in that time frame, it's not the OC/HC, its either the QB, the o-line, in '04 it was the running back, so they drafted one for '05.  Good players seem to be here, but offense still struggles. 
But kool-aid drinkers will blame anything and everything except the coach.  They just want to "stay the course" which has produced currently an 0-4 record.  And the only thing they can come back with as an argument is "stfu". 

:D

But have faith, Glazers will see the error of their ways, if not this off-season, then the next.

I wouldn't call ICIT a kool-aid drinker at all, me and him disagree on a lot but he wasn't 'drinking the aid' through the first two weeks towards Chris. To call ICIT a homer or KA drinker is ridicolous, he's pretty open minded about most things.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #28 : October 08, 2006, 07:08:44 PM »

And in one game with the first starting QB this regime has drafted they put up 400 yards of offense. Oh wait, let me guess, you probably think Simms was a really good QB.

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #29 : October 08, 2006, 07:09:23 PM »

Sign

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sign if you're tired of the so called "fans" **CENSORED**in « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools