Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sign if you're tired of the so called "fans" **CENSORED**in « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 08, 2006, 07:09:31 PM

The idiot is in DC, did you expect him to be even remotely intelligent?

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 08, 2006, 07:09:49 PM

I wouldn't call ICIT a kool-aid drinker at all, me and him disagree on a lot but he wasn't 'drinking the aid' through the first two weeks towards Chris. To call ICIT a homer or KA drinker is ridicolous, he's pretty open minded about most things.

The people who were drinking something were the ones who thought Chris Simms was a good QB for this offense.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#32 : October 08, 2006, 07:10:00 PM

See Karen, Kool-aid drinkers can't see the truth.  That the offense has gone from 16th in 2003, to 22nd in '04, 23rd last year, and is currently 31st.  But in that time frame, it's not the OC/HC, its either the QB, the o-line, in '04 it was the running back, so they drafted one for '05.  Good players seem to be here, but offense still struggles.  
But kool-aid drinkers will blame anything and everything except the coach.  They just want to "stay the course" which has produced currently an 0-4 record.  And the only thing they can come back with as an argument is "stfu".  

:D

But have faith, Glazers will see the error of their ways, if not this off-season, then the next.

no true fans can just see where the deficiencies lie and  realize no other front ofice could have done that much better about it with the cap woes and the loss of picks in the previous seasons. BTW when did the previous regime ever have this offense out of the 20's. And the offense was top 10 in the 03 season yet 7-9 as a team-- yet in the 20's and a division winner in 04 -- ur point was what???? Hind sight is 20/20-- good for you-- now dont break ur leg jumping off the wagon.

BucfaninDC

Starter

#33 : October 08, 2006, 07:11:44 PM

I wouldn't call ICIT a kool-aid drinker at all, me and him disagree on a lot but he wasn't 'drinking the aid' through the first two weeks towards Chris. To call ICIT a homer or KA drinker is ridicolous, he's pretty open minded about most things.

Open-minded people's best argument against someone else's opinion usually isn't "stfu".  I also wouldn't consider someone with the screen name "InChuckyITrust" to be open-minded about someone suggesting a coaching change.
I actually can see why some would still want Gruden as coach.  At times this team shows flashes of good play.  But the most important stat is win/loss record.  And under Gruden, this is the 2nd 0-4 start in 3 years.  That's concerning.  

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#34 : October 08, 2006, 07:12:29 PM

Hey, ICIT, I can'y go knit I'm busy watching the Yanks,.......oops, never mind.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 08, 2006, 07:13:33 PM

Look at your sig, you tard.  You want to hire Kiffin as HC?  His unit is the downfall of this team, the defense SUCKS way worse than the offense.  Piss off.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 08, 2006, 07:14:03 PM

Hey, ICIT, I can'y go knit I'm busy watching the Yanks,.......oops, never mind.
that was almost funny.  Dont make me get Jason on you, I know he makes you cry

BucfaninDC

Starter

#37 : October 08, 2006, 07:15:03 PM

The idiot is in DC, did you expect him to be even remotely intelligent?

Again, your argument skills are top-notch.   ::)

Insults is the best you can do?  

#38 : October 08, 2006, 07:17:03 PM

Open-minded people's best argument against someone else's opinion usually isn't "stfu".  I also wouldn't consider someone with the screen name "InChuckyITrust" to be open-minded about someone suggesting a coaching change.
I actually can see why some would still want Gruden as coach.  At times this team shows flashes of good play.  But the most important stat is win/loss record.  And under Gruden, this is the 2nd 0-4 start in 3 years.  That's concerning.  

who cares what his username is? Damn, I guess Simms&Cadillac or DBismydaddy or w/e can't be open minded either right? You want Paul Petrino as your OC? How the hell do you know it's not his brother that really makes that offense tick? Kiffin as HC, you mean as a Joe Gibbs figure head? Barry as D Coord.? Because Monte knows loads about offense and is going to let Barry run free with a defense that Monte built...and yes it's MONTE

BucfaninDC

Starter

#39 : October 08, 2006, 07:19:41 PM

Look at your sig, you tard.  You want to hire Kiffin as HC?  His unit is the downfall of this team, the defense SUCKS way worse than the offense.  Piss off.

You think maybe the defense's poor play has something to do with lack of young talent on that side of the ball?  Who determines what players are drafted?  Yeah, I think Kiffin and Barry, by having a more prominent say in personnel decisions, ill bring in talent that can help the defense become great again.  And Petrino is a very good OC in college with an NFL style scheme that would work with Tampa's current group of players.

So go ahead and keep insulting, that's all you've got.  I've got an 0-4 record, and second worst offense in the league behind my opinion.  Yeah, Gruden does have a Super Bowl, but like I stated in another post so does the 'great' Barry Switzer.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#40 : October 08, 2006, 07:20:33 PM

that was almost funny. Dont make me get Jason on you, I know he makes you cry
I never cry! I'm not a Yankee fan. Although this version of the Bucs is enough to make you cry.

BucfaninDC

Starter

#41 : October 08, 2006, 07:30:53 PM

who cares what his username is? Damn, I guess Simms&Cadillac or DBismydaddy or w/e can't be open minded either right? You want Paul Petrino as your OC? How the hell do you know it's not his brother that really makes that offense tick? Kiffin as HC, you mean as a Joe Gibbs figure head? Barry as D Coord.? Because Monte knows loads about offense and is going to let Barry run free with a defense that Monte built...and yes it's MONTE

Bobby Petrino is a good coach, no question, but with Paul as the OC, the Cardinals have been impressive, IMO.  Ok, you got me on the typo of Monte's first name, sorry, I fixed it, happy?

Who said Monte has to know offense?  Does Gruden know defense?  He's still the HC.  Good coaches are only as good as the staff around them.  Monte can easily be the "figure head" as you want to call it, with Barry and Patrino calling the plays.  I would have preferred Kiffin, Marinelli, and Petrino, but I didn't expect Marinelli to get a HC job as quickly as he did.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#42 : October 08, 2006, 07:36:43 PM

bucfain what was that u werebsaying about the cowboys earlier- snicker snicker-- you still have no point to make

BucfaninDC

Starter

#43 : October 08, 2006, 07:40:51 PM

bucfain what was that u werebsaying about the cowboys earlier- snicker snicker-- you still have no point to make

Because the Cowboys are 2-2, that makes it ok the Bucs are 0-4?    ???

I simply said Barry Switzer had a Super Bowl and better regular season record than Gruden.  Yet everyone here thinks Gruden is great.  I don't want to replace Gruden with Gailey, or Campo like stupid Jerry Jones did.  "Staying the course" isn't cutting it.  Change was needed after 6 years of Dungy, and its needed again after 5 years of Gruden. 

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#44 : October 08, 2006, 07:54:29 PM

Because the Cowboys are 2-2, that makes it ok the Bucs are 0-4? ???

I simply said Barry Switzer had a Super Bowl and better regular season record than Gruden. Yet everyone here thinks Gruden is great. I don't want to replace Gruden with Gailey, or Campo like stupid Jerry Jones did. "Staying the course" isn't cutting it. Change was needed after 6 years of Dungy, and its needed again after 5 years of Gruden.

Not when it's building a team on offense an starting to infuse youth on defense with guys like Ruud White Pearson Allen Winborn and others who are finally get rotation time. You switch when the progress stops and  this team has made progress this year and made a hell of alot last year.

You propose we change Gruden because we are having some woes yet we all knew they were coming when we mortgaged the team for a SB and still Gruden has kept it for the most part competitive. Do you see Bmore replacing Billick thorugh all the crappy years or Pitt canning Cowher when they were doing bad.

And then you propose Kiffen whose side of the ball is having the most problems with the most basic of fundamentals (although I love kiff). And then propose Barry who i would actually agree with. Then you come out of left field with Petrino with his entire three years of experience in the Big Least who when they were highly ranked last year with a great offense got the crap beat out of em by Leavitt's Bulls. Next you'll tell me he is a better offensive mind than Gruden with his 3 years experience against some pretty lame college talent in the big East.

anything short of Bellichek would be stupid

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sign if you're tired of the so called "fans" **CENSORED**in « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools