Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Getting tired of the ticket rhetoric!!!!! We have great fans…. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#60 : January 02, 2008, 08:39:30 PM

I don't see many Singapore Air or Cathay Pacific planes crashing.    Yet they both have entire new fleets with top of the line planes.   The planes that fall are the crap ones like they fly in the usa.   

The fact is that air travel in the usa is less comfortable than just about anywhere else in the world.    The planes are as old as the stewardesses.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#61 : January 02, 2008, 08:46:41 PM

I think I can agree, but uh some of these planes are getting updated.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#62 : January 02, 2008, 10:42:08 PM

Less than $200 for airfare from NY to Tampa? You'd think every New Yorker would be planning the trip down right now. That's cheap!

Very cheap Java. My last trip up there cost the company $750 for the airfare, economy. :o

DTG - Friday to Tuesday would mean taking three days vacation for the working peasants.

$750.  Usually pay around $225 - 250.  I don't think I've every paid much above that for a flight to NYC. 

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#63 : January 02, 2008, 10:47:02 PM

$750. Usually pay around $225 - 250. I don't think I've every paid much above that for a flight to NYC.

The last time I went that was the cheapest none-stop flight available for the time I travelled.  The fligh was that full they had to put me in first class.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Getting tired of the ticket rhetoric!!!!! We have great fans…. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools