Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HEY GATORGIRL...HOW ABOUT THOSE WOLVERINES!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

jakedakota

Starter

: January 01, 2008, 05:15:43 PM

2 SEC Teams go down so far today... Watch out GEORGIA Here COMES HAWAII!!!!

HAWAII..............49
SEC/GEORGIA....21

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#1 : January 01, 2008, 05:23:58 PM

That guarantees UGA a win -- you are by far the worst prgnosticator on this site-- how did USF do again????

matt

Starter

#2 : January 01, 2008, 05:35:38 PM

There's no need to talk crap. Both teams played very well today. While I'm glad that Michigan won, I prefer to win with class. Congrats Florida on a well-played game!

mjpwooo

Pro Bowler

#3 : January 01, 2008, 09:00:18 PM

gatorgirl! is a good poster.  Call out someone else, not her.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 01, 2008, 10:49:13 PM

HAHAHAHAHA....HOW'S THAT HAWAII GAME COMING FOR YOU?

You clown.

jakedakota

Starter

#5 : January 02, 2008, 07:20:40 AM

;) ;) ;D ;DThe HAWAII game went just fine for me.. It is you guys that got all worked up!!! By the way KrAzY.....How about those Wolverines.........

Also doesnt matter if a poster is good or not.. They need to be called out when they can be such Homer`s and cant stand the HEAT... I dont back down..

Nothing New

HAWAII 12-1
Gators.9-4

SCOREBOARD HAWAII!!!!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 02, 2008, 08:25:41 AM

im not sure this guy understands how a scoreboard works.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 02, 2008, 09:28:38 AM

I'm surprised he can turn on his computer...

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 02, 2008, 09:43:46 AM

Is it just me or does every team he roots for loose?  This guy is the biggest bandwagon jumping ignorant fan.  I am glad that Hawii lost and he wasted him money on a colt brennan jersey that he can only wear for one game.  This guy is a nobody, it is easy to beat up on bad teams all season and Hawii showed why these lower confrence school do not belong in the NC game or BCS games.

gatorgirl!

Starter

#9 : January 02, 2008, 09:51:33 AM

I'm a gator homer and I'm damn proud of it. I'm even prouder that the Gator nation can proudly say that you AREN'T a part of it.

I spent New Years at the game, and despite the loss it was a GREAT way to start the new year. I know we didn't play the best we could, but we played pretty damn well. Not many teams can keep it close like that when they go down by two touchdowns....It came down to the two-minute drill and we choked, but that's nothing new. The game highlighted EVERYTHING that we need to improve in the offseason and frankly, if I had to take a loss, I'd definitely take it to Michigan.

Fact of the matter....Michigan has size....Florida has speed. Unfortunately if you can't shed a block or the O-Line is too small to give Tebow enough time to get his feet planted and a good throw out....the odds are against you. We got manhandled at the OLine position...I can admit that. I can also admit that there were a few questionable calls that cost us some points....yet we created turnovers and our offense couldn't score off those either.

I think it was a great game, could have gone either way, and it was a great new years day. It was definitely 100X more interesting than the crap BCS bowls put together this season that end in the first quarter....it was a great game and nobody knew the winner until the last minutes. I can handle a bowl game loss when there's little at stake....we still got paid....and we got some great film that isn't positive...which helps the team to focus only on negatives and improve. Watch out for us in 2008...it will be a good season.

And thanks MJP =)

jakedakota

Starter

#10 : January 02, 2008, 09:52:10 AM

Do you mean like Florida and Arkansas ;D

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 02, 2008, 02:30:27 PM

Just a question, what year did you graduate from UF?
I'm a gator homer and I'm damn proud of it. I'm even prouder that the Gator nation can proudly say that you AREN'T a part of it.

I spent New Years at the game, and despite the loss it was a GREAT way to start the new year. I know we didn't play the best we could, but we played pretty damn well. Not many teams can keep it close like that when they go down by two touchdowns....It came down to the two-minute drill and we choked, but that's nothing new. The game highlighted EVERYTHING that we need to improve in the offseason and frankly, if I had to take a loss, I'd definitely take it to Michigan.

Fact of the matter....Michigan has size....Florida has speed. Unfortunately if you can't shed a block or the O-Line is too small to give Tebow enough time to get his feet planted and a good throw out....the odds are against you. We got manhandled at the OLine position...I can admit that. I can also admit that there were a few questionable calls that cost us some points....yet we created turnovers and our offense couldn't score off those either.

I think it was a great game, could have gone either way, and it was a great new years day. It was definitely 100X more interesting than the crap BCS bowls put together this season that end in the first quarter....it was a great game and nobody knew the winner until the last minutes. I can handle a bowl game loss when there's little at stake....we still got paid....and we got some great film that isn't positive...which helps the team to focus only on negatives and improve. Watch out for us in 2008...it will be a good season.

And thanks MJP =)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HEY GATORGIRL...HOW ABOUT THOSE WOLVERINES!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools