Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boy this team stinks!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

bucswin5540

Second String

« : November 23, 2006, 10:13:23 PM »

There are no bright spots on this team. This entire squad is garbage!!! Our QB stinks. Our DL can't put pressure on the quarterbacks. The only other secondary worst than ours is the Washington Redskins. We can't return a punt or a kickoff for a touchdown.  Michael Clayton is a bust. Cadillac is a bust. Our OL stinks as it always has. We have absolutely no depth on this team. Gruden is not the offensive genious we thought he was when he came here five years ago. This is no longer Dungy's team. This is Gruden's team and Gruden's team stinks. Gruden stinks. Bruce Allen got rid of all of our star players and inserted a bunch of bums!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
« #1 : November 23, 2006, 10:21:20 PM »

Before it happen fella, you are going to get hammered by a bunch of guys on this board.  I know it sucks to lose, and you are just venting and saying some things that aren't true.  One thing you will find out about posting on this site is that there are some very smart fans that really do understand this team and will point out some things that will make watching the Bucs a little more interesting.  Try not to lash out in anger; trust me, I do it from time to time as well.

bucswin5540

Second String

« #2 : November 23, 2006, 10:23:26 PM »

Saying things that aren't true? Do you honestly think we have a good football team? Please tell me which line in my post is untrue. I'd love to hear it.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
« #3 : November 23, 2006, 10:27:08 PM »

Simmer down man, simmer down.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

« #4 : November 23, 2006, 10:36:04 PM »

Caddy ran pretty well today

bucswin5540

Second String

« #5 : November 23, 2006, 10:38:55 PM »

Lynch, Caddy ran pretty well today. He also ran pretty well against a sorry Washington Redskins defense last week. Other than those two games, he has stunk up the joint. This guy was compared to LT coming out of college. One touchdown in 11 games??????? That sucks. His per run average also sucks.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
« #6 : November 23, 2006, 10:39:50 PM »

There are no bright spots on this team. This entire squad is garbage!!! Our QB stinks. Our DL can't put pressure on the quarterbacks. The only other secondary worst than ours is the Washington Redskins. We can't return a punt or a kickoff for a touchdown. Michael Clayton is a bust. Cadillac is a bust. Our OL stinks as it always has. We have absolutely no depth on this team. Gruden is not the offensive genious we thought he was when he came here five years ago. This is no longer Dungy's team. This is Gruden's team and Gruden's team stinks. Gruden stinks. Bruce Allen got rid of all of our star players and inserted a bunch of bums!

hmmmmmm where to start,:

1) there ARE bright spots on this team: Rhonde Barber, Derrick Brooks, Alstott to name a few
2) Our QB is a damn 6th rounder who is surpassing todays top QB's with his ROOKIE stats compared to thiers
3) did we get a sack tonight?  Hovan i believe made the first one...it wast that, it was ROMO picking up on our defense's blitzing and throwing quick screen passes that were turning into 10-12 yd gaines
4) We CAN run a ball back for a TD, we just havent YET!!!
5) Allen didnt insert a bunch of bums, we just have a very younge team that need to get thier feet wet before taking on the playoff's and another superbowl...

in Fact the only thing you mentioned in your post that was correct was when you stated that this was not Dungys team.......I belive his team is INDY right?

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #7 : November 23, 2006, 10:40:38 PM »

Lynch, Caddy ran pretty well today. He also ran pretty well against a sorry Washington Redskins defense last week. Other than those two games, he has stunk up the joint. This guy was compared to LT coming out of college. One touchdown in 11 games??????? That sucks. His per run average also sucks.

Okay calm down.

Go check out the Cowboys rush defense.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

« #8 : November 23, 2006, 11:48:10 PM »

Two good games in a row for Caddy and Dallas' defense was rated number 6 going in today. I think hes turned the corner and will play good the rest of the season. I understand your frustration but not everything is negative.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #9 : November 23, 2006, 11:52:19 PM »

We can't return a punt or a kickoff for a touchdown

Newsflash....
We havn't returned a kickoff for a touchdown in 31 years.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #10 : November 23, 2006, 11:53:26 PM »

We can't return a punt or a kickoff for a touchdown

Newsflash....
We havn't returned a kickoff for a touchdown in 31 years.
   No way!
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boy this team stinks!!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools