There are no bright spots on this team. This entire squad is garbage!!! Our QB stinks. Our DL can't put pressure on the quarterbacks. The only other secondary worst than ours is the Washington Redskins. We can't return a punt or a kickoff for a touchdown. Michael Clayton is a bust. Cadillac is a bust. Our OL stinks as it always has. We have absolutely no depth on this team. Gruden is not the offensive genious we thought he was when he came here five years ago. This is no longer Dungy's team. This is Gruden's team and Gruden's team stinks. Gruden stinks. Bruce Allen got rid of all of our star players and inserted a bunch of bums!
hmmmmmm where to start,:
1) there ARE bright spots on this team: Rhonde Barber, Derrick Brooks, Alstott to name a few
2) Our QB is a damn 6th rounder who is surpassing todays top QB's with his ROOKIE stats compared to thiers
3) did we get a sack tonight? Â Hovan i believe made the first one...it wast that, it was ROMO picking up on our defense's blitzing and throwing quick screen passes that were turning into 10-12 yd gaines
4) We CAN run a ball back for a TD, we just havent YET!!!
5) Allen didnt insert a bunch of bums, we just have a very younge team that need to get thier feet wet before taking on the playoff's and another superbowl...
in Fact the only thing you mentioned in your post that was correct was when you stated that this was not Dungys team.......I belive his team is INDY right?