Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If we lose to the Giants it's certainly because... « previous next »
Page: 1

Chucky4mayor

Starter

: January 02, 2008, 02:20:10 PM

-the Giants have more momentum than we do
-our players lack confidence right now
-Tampa fans suck at buying tickets

any other reasons anybody thinks we'll lose?

BucaNole

Second String

#1 : January 02, 2008, 02:40:10 PM

because we ran out of WD 40

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 02, 2008, 02:41:21 PM

They have more fans attending the game.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 02, 2008, 02:43:27 PM

well we wont know until the game happens.

the most likely reason:
1. Garcia gets hurt and misses some time in the game

But say our D cant stop the run or
Garcia throws 5 INTs?

We wont know until the game is played.  That is why I stop arguing with Giant Fans who clearly dont know what they are talking about.  "The Giants are clearly the better team because they were 10-6 and the Bucs were 9-7 in the lousy NFC South."

I just giggle.  The top 9 teams they each beat had a combined record of 59-85.  So the Giants beat teams similar to the Bucs, so much that they had the same winning percentage.  You throw in the 1-15 Dolphins and the Giants are worse.  You also factor in that we lost by a combined 10 points to 2 teams in the last 2 weeks in which we had our back-ups in....

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 02, 2008, 03:04:30 PM

any other reasons anybody thinks we'll lose?

Ummm, how about the Giants score more points that the Bucs?

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 02, 2008, 03:10:08 PM

Their offense will get dominated on Sunday. Giants will have like 3 first downs in the 2nd half, like the Redskins game the D plays at another level come playoff time at home.  So who do we play when we beat the Giants

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If we lose to the Giants it's certainly because... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools