Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hells Bells! We suck! « previous next »
Page: 1

bucswin5540

Second String

: November 23, 2006, 10:21:14 PM

Pound the rock? Hells Bells? These are two of Gruden's favorite quotes and I am sure he is going to repeat them during his news conference or radio show this week. Gruden will remind us that we have a rookie quarterback and he will state that we are asking him to do a lot of things. He will remind us that we need to keep pounding the rock. We haven't pounded the rock all season. We can't run the ball worth a damn. There is no rock pounding going on here and if I here him say "Hells Bells" again I am going to puke. Gruden is a talking a puppet that talks out the side of his mouth. We can only pray that he ends up in Dallas next season.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 23, 2006, 10:26:25 PM

Again I say my child, cool it before you get in over your head; consider yourself warned.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 23, 2006, 10:29:10 PM

Again I say my child, cool it before you get in over your head; consider yourself warned.

I think the poster is just venting but yeah do not go overboard.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#3 : November 23, 2006, 10:30:18 PM

Jimminy Christmas!

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#4 : November 23, 2006, 10:31:20 PM

Well you see we tried to pound the rock today. You know what the problem is? Bill Muir and that offensive line. Hell's bells they really suck. Take that to the bank.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#5 : November 23, 2006, 10:32:42 PM

The rushing game was fine today.  Turnovers and the complete lack of defense lost the game. 

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 23, 2006, 10:33:42 PM

The rushing game was fine today.  Turnovers and the complete lack of defense lost the game. 

Boy ain't that the truth!  Running game looked good to me. 

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 23, 2006, 10:34:42 PM

The rushing game was fine today. Turnovers and the complete lack of defense lost the game.

no it wasn't !!!! If Gruden would've ran the ball more the Bucs would've won.............wait, nevermind.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 23, 2006, 10:35:21 PM

That sums it sup. The o-line was opening up holes for Carnell and he was having success in the first half.  Too bad the score went out of control in a hurry.  Giving up a score to end the half and then another to open it hurt badly.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 23, 2006, 11:03:10 PM

Alldaway, too true.  Those INT's were death daggers for sure.  what do you expect with a rookie QB!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hells Bells! We suck! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools