Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gradkowski « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

#30 : November 23, 2006, 11:32:02 PM

I believe we are discussing qbs. There can be guys that fall in the draft or out play their supposed abilities. If Grads is going to do that, dear lord, he better start hitting a wr or 2.

It looks like you are raising the white flag. And to hit the home run why is Romo looking better than two first rounders right now?
because grandma Romo went to the barn and got her one of those 'studs' .... / Michael Irvin rant
  LOL
    Because he spent  4 yrs. with the clipboard.
just to make sure everyone knows that was Mikey Irvin's words on The Dan Patrick Show a few days back, not mine....

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 23, 2006, 11:32:15 PM

According to some Shaun King who was drafted in the second round has to have more talent than Chris Simms who was drafted in the third round becuase Shaun was drafted higher....

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#32 : November 23, 2006, 11:32:52 PM

There can be guys that fall in the draft or out play their supposed abilities. If Grads is going to do that, dear lord, he better start hitting a wr or 2.

Well he is already hitting more WRs than the two 1st round rookies playing, and he is above average for 1st year rookie QBs.........so once again your ignorance is exposed.

Youu are just flat out wrong.  He's missing wrs all over the place.  And the "hi"lites show it even more.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#33 : November 23, 2006, 11:33:28 PM

Shaun King, 2nd round.  Eegads. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#34 : November 23, 2006, 11:34:50 PM

Irvin says some really bizzare crap. And nobody really calls him on it--not publicly.

#35 : November 23, 2006, 11:35:48 PM

According to some Shaun King who was drafted in the second round has to have more talent than Chris Simms who was drafted in the third round becuase Shaun was drafted higher....
and thus the supermassive blackhole activates and obsorbs Karen's argument, only 2 options now...
1 - throw in the towel
2 - throw Simms down the well

SCOUT

Starter

#36 : November 23, 2006, 11:37:25 PM

Grads is NOT the answer.  I guess these folks would walk through fire for John

#37 : November 23, 2006, 11:39:01 PM

Grads is NOT the answer. I guess these folks would walk through fire for John
it's Jon for one... and as much as I liked Chris (as a player / person) Bruce has earned my respect and loyality.

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#38 : November 23, 2006, 11:39:29 PM

i think grads is just ok.nothing special right now.is he the future.maybe?he definately underthrew galloway twice.the 1st int was because he either does not have the arm or is not accurate.i think that should have been a td.he was not pressured and just threw up a duck.the 2nd time he missed him and a.henry broke it up.galloway had him beat easily.a veteran qb makes that throw easily and once again td.do i expect perfection.no.not out of a rookie.what happened next...an interception.sometimes he looks good sometimes like the rookie he is.is he costing us wins?yes.do the wins matter not really now.although if he continues this nonsense next year i hope we have a solid backup.for now i am not really impressed yet.as for tony romo i am not impressed with him either.against a better defense he will get ripped.he made some lucky throws and got away with them.plus right now our defense could make a.j.feeley look like a star.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 23, 2006, 11:41:15 PM

I guess these folks would walk through fire for John

The scout strikes out again (probably have a future in baseball).  I am not exactly on the Gruden bandwagon.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#40 : November 24, 2006, 01:44:59 AM

It takes NFL D coordinators 3 games of Film to figure out a QB's tendencies and how to try and stop them. Gradkowski looked good for the first few games and since he has been playing worse and worse, not to mention he has by far the weakest arm of any starting QB currently. This guy is not the answer and if Gruden's ego keeps him from seeing that and trying to make this guy a top flight starting QB then the Bucs will have another 3-5 win season next year. Gradkowski is no better than a career backup.

#41 : November 24, 2006, 01:52:22 AM

It takes NFL D coordinators 3 games of Film to figure out a QB's tendencies and how to try and stop them. Gradkowski looked good for the first few games and since he has been playing worse and worse, not to mention he has by far the weakest arm of any starting QB currently. This guy is not the answer and if Gruden's ego keeps him from seeing that and trying to make this guy a top flight starting QB then the Bucs will have another 3-5 win season next year. Gradkowski is no better than a career backup.
Chad Pennington....

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#42 : November 24, 2006, 02:00:16 AM

Gradkowski is no Chad Pennington.  RJ, when did you become bilingual? Senor?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 24, 2006, 08:23:33 AM

Gradkowski is no Chad Pennington.  RJ, when did you become bilingual? Senor?

Yeah, I noticed that as well?!  Como esta?

#44 : November 24, 2006, 08:39:52 AM

I believe we are discussing qbs. There can be guys that fall in the draft or out play their supposed abilities. If Grads is going to do that, dear lord, he better start hitting a wr or 2.

I can only hope that, for your sake, the Bucs suck for years to come, because you seem to enjoy the losses so much more than the wins.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gradkowski « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools