Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft and Offseason discussion thread- 20th pick in the draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler

« : January 06, 2008, 01:34:07 AM »

since youre so upset about it, he's short, he obviously disappears in some games, he's only had 1 year where he's really blown up in numbers, and GENERALLY SPEAKING, MICHIGAN WRS IN THE PAST DO NOT PAN OUT WELL IN THE NFL.

Now if youre done cryin, get back in the kitchen and make the men some pie.

short? he is 6'. taller than galloway, steve smith, santana moss, lav coles .. same height as marvin harrison, reggie wayne ...

disappears in some games? despite randy moss's gawdy #s .. he has 4 games with 50 yds or less and 8 games with 100 or less. so thats how it goes for WRs. reggie wayne had 10 games less than 100 yards and he led the league in yds.

stats don't tell the whole story. was henne in all those games? was hart playing? was the defense game planning MM? was the wind blowing 40 mph. lots of variables can result in a players stats not filling up in certain wks.

only 1 yr where he's blown up? 700 yds and 9 TDs as a sophomore -- would hardly call that shabby. and then as a junior he had nearly 1200 and 12 TDs. hasn't played his senior year .. but with his QB, OL and RB all leaving, can't expect his numbers and stock to improve much.

--------------------

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #1 : January 05, 2008, 08:52:22 PM »

I just dont like Michigan WRs. Generally speaking, they blow in the NFL.

so basically you have nothing negative to say about MM .. just that YOU don't like Michigan WRs. and GENERALLY SPEAKING, [michigan WRs] blow in the NFL ... well sheesh .. glad you have a reasonable justification for why MM isn't a good pick.

so, you don't know WHO you want .. but your personal bias and a generalization??????????

how about anything to do with speed? talent? hands? route running? blocking? quickness? size? strength? leadership? anything at all on the merits of the man? goodness gracious.

wow...you wanna kleenex?

you act like i insulted your boyfriend.

since youre so upset about it, he's short, he obviously disappears in some games, he's only had 1 year where he's really blown up in numbers, and GENERALLY SPEAKING, MICHIGAN WRS IN THE PAST DO NOT PAN OUT WELL IN THE NFL.

Now if youre done cryin, get back in the kitchen and make the men some pie.

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler

« #2 : January 05, 2008, 08:52:08 PM »

NEWS FLASH THE SEASON IS STILL UNDERWAY FOR US.... WE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO TALK ABOUT THE OFFSEASON WHEN IT GETS HERE. IT WONT  GO AWAY I PROMISE :o)... and by talking about it now you will waste all good conversation that will be much needed when the middle of the offseason hits

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler

« #3 : January 05, 2008, 08:47:54 PM »

so basically you have nothing negative to say about MM .. just that YOU don't like Michigan WRs. and GENERALLY SPEAKING, [michigan WRs] blow in the NFL ... well sheesh .. glad you have a reasonable justification for why MM isn't a good pick.

so, you don't know WHO you want .. but your personal bias and a generalization??????????

how about anything to do with speed? talent? hands? route running? blocking? quickness? size? strength? leadership? anything at all on the merits of the man? goodness gracious.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

« #4 : January 05, 2008, 08:43:34 PM »

i have no idea at this point. i just wanna see where we end up in the draft before i even go there. i wanna see who all is out there for us to draft. I just dont want to see another first round bust.

I like your thinking

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #5 : January 05, 2008, 08:41:26 PM »

i have no idea at this point. i just wanna see where we end up in the draft before i even go there. i wanna see who all is out there for us to draft. I just dont want to see another first round bust.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

« #6 : January 05, 2008, 08:39:27 PM »

well if we draft him i hope you're right.

who do you want us to draft?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #7 : January 05, 2008, 08:38:30 PM »

well if we draft him i hope you're right.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

« #8 : January 05, 2008, 08:37:18 PM »

never fails.... say michigan wrs suck in the nfl...every single michigan fan throws out braylon edwards.

were you guys just waiting for one wr to be good so you could cling to him in every argument?

yes....edwards is good...that's why i said generally speaking...that means... MOST mich wrs blow....there is always exceptions to every rule

I am not a Michigan fan and most do but I dont think Manningham will be bad he is a playmaker

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #9 : January 05, 2008, 08:31:31 PM »

never fails.... say michigan wrs suck in the nfl...every single michigan fan throws out braylon edwards.

were you guys just waiting for one wr to be good so you could cling to him in every argument?

yes....edwards is good...that's why i said generally speaking...that means... MOST mich wrs blow....there is always exceptions to every rule

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

« #10 : January 05, 2008, 08:28:57 PM »

Ok...then how bout the App. St. game with 2 receptions?

OR

the Notre Dame game with 2 receptions?

Braylon Edwards?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #11 : January 05, 2008, 08:27:07 PM »

Ok...then how bout the App. St. game with 2 receptions?

OR

the Notre Dame game with 2 receptions?

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

« #12 : January 05, 2008, 08:24:06 PM »

Manningham?

NO WAY.

why not? please dont say the Ohio State game because he is better than that and was having  one of those days the bowl game was the real mario Manningham

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #13 : January 05, 2008, 08:18:43 PM »

Manningham?

NO WAY.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

« #14 : January 05, 2008, 08:04:37 PM »

all I gotta say it this
Manningham all the way

Page: 1 2 3 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft and Offseason discussion thread- 20th pick in the draft « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools