Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I actually enjoyed watching us get throttled on national TV « previous next »
Page: 1

bucswin5540

Second String

: November 23, 2006, 10:51:00 PM

Am I the only one that enjoyed watching our Gruden led team get throttled on national TV?

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#1 : November 23, 2006, 10:53:33 PM

I did as well, I enjoy watching the bucs play no matter what the score is!!

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 23, 2006, 10:53:54 PM

I do not think it is necessary to start three threads.  If you want to vent stick to one thread.  ???

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 23, 2006, 10:58:22 PM

Dear god, I was in a house with nothing but Dallas fans amongst my family here. That was easily one of the most miserable friggin' football watching experiences I've ever had.

Sorry?  :'( :'( :'(

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 23, 2006, 11:00:18 PM

Dalbuc, man that had to suck watching it live.  Was there any bright spots about being there though?

#5 : November 23, 2006, 11:03:34 PM

Am I the only one that enjoyed watching our Gruden led team get throttled on national TV?
so your just a Gruden hater who enjoyed seeing his team get beat? Your awesome man...seriously your just my hero now, stupid ___________ __________

Dominico

Starter

#6 : November 23, 2006, 11:32:15 PM

You must have been very angry when our Gruden led team won the Super Bowl then. 

bucs8ball

Starter

#7 : November 24, 2006, 12:05:33 AM

I'm sure Cowboy fans enjoyed it.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : November 24, 2006, 12:21:49 AM

I'd like to know what the Glazers thought.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 24, 2006, 05:29:11 AM

You must have been very angry when our Gruden led team won the Super Bowl then.

His dog must have taken quite a beating that day.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#10 : November 24, 2006, 07:28:48 AM

I liked the game illustrating how far we have to go offensively, I liked it illustrating that we cannot go much longer without getting SOME young defensive talent, and finally I am getting tired of Gruden. I want him to be accountable next year, so games like this work in favor of that. For my arguments' sake, it was good. Unfortunately, that came at the price of getting absolutely embarassed on national television, so no I did not enjoy it at all.

bucs8ball

Starter

#11 : November 24, 2006, 07:38:00 AM

I want him to be accountable next year, so games like this work in favor of that. For my arguments' sake, it was good.

Accountable to who? He's accountable to the Glazers (who are paying his check). When they've seen enough, he'll be gone. Until then, he's the coach. Live with it!

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#12 : November 24, 2006, 07:42:59 AM

Accountable to who? He's accountable to the Glazers (who are paying his check). When they've seen enough, he'll be gone. Until then, he's the coach. Live with it!

It's not TO who, it's FOR who. And that who would be one of the worst teams in the league. If he continues this way and the Glazers still give him a pass, it doesn't make the situation any better just because it's their team and they're paying his salary.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I actually enjoyed watching us get throttled on national TV « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools