Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Players that deserve some mentioning « previous next »
Page: 1

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

: November 23, 2006, 11:19:32 PM

I thought Ruud did pretty well and looks promising

Jolley had a very good run block, but I was disappointed we didn't get to see him more involved in the passing game

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 23, 2006, 11:11:56 PM

Carnell Williams - o-line was opening up holes for him but his second efforts after contact generated a lot of yards.  Normally you do not expect Carnell to generate that many yards in the first half but he was doing it.  Very promising indeed.

Will Allen - He made a major mistake due to inexperience as he should have went off the field instead of trying to play hurt.  As a result he ended up giving up a TD.  Other than that he had a solid game in pass coverage and in run support.  He looked like the only one fired up and was like that for four quarters even with an ankle injury.

Chris Hovan - He was double teamed a lot of times but was able to generate pressure and even produce a sack. 

Winborn - It drew a penalty flag (horse collar) but he saved a TD with his hustle and speed.  Most of the time a penalty flag is a bad thing but in this case it was a good play (I do not think he was trying to hurt him either he was just trying to make a play).

Any others worth mentioning?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 23, 2006, 11:17:16 PM

Matt bryant

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 23, 2006, 11:58:17 PM

I thought Ruud did pretty well and looks promising

Jolley had a very good run block, but I was disappointed we didn't get to see him more involved in the passing game

Yeah Ruud looked good but he could do only so much becuase the D-line looked worn down.  Jolley is a good blocker and I rather see him used in the passing game over Becht that is for sure!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Players that deserve some mentioning « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools