Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What do you think... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Badabingnrt

Starter

ę #15 : November 24, 2006, 01:52:52 AM Ľ

I'd take Culpepper in the blink of an eye.  He will regain some of his form.  

I've always thought of how nasty our Bucs would be with an actual QB in there.  Outside of Brad Johnson, who fell flat on his face, the 3rd year with Gruden, we have had absolute slop at QB....  Brian Griese?  Do you guys remember us actually going into the season with him....jeeze...and we were still 5-1 with him.

If we had Culpepper, wed be contenders again.  The Dolphins wont get rid of him tho, so we have to think about somebody else.

Maybe Leftwich? Plummer?  I know you said not them....but your not going to get much better then them in the FA market.

We are either going with Gradkowski next year or we are going with Plummer...IMHO

karen anderson

Practice Squad

ę #16 : November 24, 2006, 01:54:59 AM Ľ

Plummer???  What the hell do you want Plummer for??

escobar

Hall of Famer

ę #17 : November 24, 2006, 01:56:00 AM Ľ

I'd take Culpepper in the blink of an eye.  He will regain some of his form.  

I've always thought of how nasty our Bucs would be with an actual QB in there.  Outside of Brad Johnson, who fell flat on his face, the 3rd year with Gruden, we have had absolute slop at QB....  Brian Griese?  Do you guys remember us actually going into the season with him....jeeze...and we were still 5-1 with him.

If we had Culpepper, wed be contenders again.  The Dolphins wont get rid of him tho, so we have to think about somebody else.

Maybe Leftwich? Plummer?  I know you said not them....but your not going to get much better then them in the FA market.

We are either going with Gradkowski next year or we are going with Plummer...IMHO

I am definitely not with the "get rid of Gruden" group, but if we signed Plummer as our starter I would join them very quickly.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What do you think... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools