Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW! Guess who won coach of the year?! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#45 : January 04, 2008, 07:34:07 AM

I guess it is naive of me to be shocked that Bellicheat won coach of the year.  I guess that shows that in sports, winning trumps integrity.  A 16-0* record is impressive, but let's remember the asterisk stands for CHEATING.

thanson

Starter

#46 : January 04, 2008, 09:09:11 AM

He won coach of the year, but don't forget to out a "*" after that.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#47 : January 04, 2008, 09:18:48 AM

The league awards a known cheater who was fined $500,000 and stripped of draft picks?  Last year Merriman should have won the defensive league MVP, but didn't because he was suspended for using an illegal substance.  Both were cheaters.  The league changed the rules during the offseason to say that any player caught cheating or suspended for illegal substances would not be eligible for league MVP honors. 
I wonder if the league will change the rules for coaches who are caught cheating as well?
All of you Patriots lovers are pathetic!  Go get on there chat boards and show them the man love, but please leave it off of this board.  They are cheaters and will go down in history as the ONLY team to complete a perfect season and then lose in the playoffs!! 

thanson

Starter

#48 : January 04, 2008, 09:23:30 AM

To all coaches....don't worry about cheating. If you get caught, your team will pay your fine and if you have a good record, you will still be up for coach of the year.

LtFox

Starter

#49 : January 04, 2008, 10:50:01 AM

The league awards a known cheater who was fined $500,000 and stripped of draft picks? Last year Merriman should have won the defensive league MVP, but didn't because he was suspended for using an illegal substance. Both were cheaters. The league changed the rules during the offseason to say that any player caught cheating or suspended for illegal substances would not be eligible for league MVP honors.
I wonder if the league will change the rules for coaches who are caught cheating as well?
All of you Patriots lovers are pathetic! Go get on there chat boards and show them the man love, but please leave it off of this board. They are cheaters and will go down in history as the ONLY team to complete a perfect season and then lose in the playoffs!!

Patriot lovers? You, my friend, aren't very bright. I think there are a few of us that thinks the whole "cheating" scandal was a bit overdone and probably added little to the Patriots success. If it was that big a deal then they probably would have lost a few games AFTER the incident. They didn't so it was meaningless in my mind.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#50 : January 04, 2008, 12:05:56 PM

The AP awards the honor, not the league.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW! Guess who won coach of the year?! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools