Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Couldn't Care Less « previous next »
Page: 1

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
: November 24, 2006, 12:36:07 AM

Thats what I say about not being able to watch the Denver game.  I really didn't miss it at all.   Hey I don't need the NFL Network after all!  I say Brighthouse should wait for a reasonable price for NFL Network so they don't have to jack up my cable bill.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 24, 2006, 12:37:58 AM

AGREED

#2 : November 24, 2006, 01:02:11 AM

it was a decent enough game.....I dare say Bruce > Plummer

WaldoBuc

Rookie

#3 : November 24, 2006, 11:03:55 AM

You'd care if the Bucs were playing and you weren't in the home viewing area of Tampa or the other's team. Well, certainly other years you may have :)

As a Bucs fan living in California, I'd be pissed that I would miss a game on Thanksgiving. Luckily I have NFL network on Satellite, butnot everyone does.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 24, 2006, 11:05:58 AM

Thats what I say about not being able to watch the Denver game.  I really didn't miss it at all.   Hey I don't need the NFL Network after all!  I say Brighthouse should wait for a reasonable price for NFL Network so they don't have to jack up my cable bill.

The cost of NFL network is minimal.  Verizon added it to basic service and didn't hike the rates.  The argument is because Brighthouse wanted to make it a premium channel and the NFL want it free for all.

#5 : November 24, 2006, 12:08:01 PM

i think the games on nfl network are better than the ones on espn on monday night.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 24, 2006, 12:10:20 PM

NFL Network is good for NFL fans, especially during the off-season.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Couldn't Care Less « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools