Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michigan didn't deserve to win! The got all the breaks! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 04, 2008, 07:42:17 AM

I would have had no problem getting accepted at any state college at that time..
Too bad the same can't be said for Jr.

As usual Freak starts with the potty mouth! Your momma didn't wash your mouth out with soap enough I am afraid..
I really hope that I offended you.

What a twisted sick lil boy!
Please don't come on to me again.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 04, 2008, 11:54:52 AM

FACTS : a survey is set up by Ray and gator fans state most certainly( being  most disingenuous) that Georgia is their biggest rival.
Proof of my assertion that this is a lie?  Gator boards are filled with topics concerning FSU not just this moment but throughout the year.. seldom is there a thread on Georgia..

Just another reason to dislike the gator program.. They don't believe in honesty!!
-------------------------------------------------
Oh and Freak?

How can I be offended  by a someone that uses infantile insults as their primary means of discourse?  That defines you not me!

Oh and my son got a Full scholarship and could have gotten the same had he desired to go to UF.

Are you capable of any discussion at all without childish insults?  Grow up!   lil boy!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 04, 2008, 12:04:58 PM

You go back to getting the BornaRunole treatment:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 04, 2008, 12:09:33 PM

You go back to getting the BornaRunole treatment:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

That actually is the best way to address this tool.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Runole

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 04, 2008, 12:10:54 PM

If it is all you have I certainly agree...  LOL

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 04, 2008, 12:17:48 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 04, 2008, 12:43:01 PM

How can I be offended by a someone that uses infantile insults as their primary means of discourse? That defines you not me!
Whatever you say, stupidface.

Oh and my son got a Full scholarship and could have gotten the same had he desired to go to UF.
So he got rejected by UF, but got a full academic scholarship to FSU? Now, which is the better academic institution?

Are you capable of any discussion at all without childish insults? Grow up! lil boy!
Are you capable of any discussion on the CFB board without bashing UF/SEC?

BTW......... Your wife is fat.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 04, 2008, 01:53:47 PM

In order to be rejected you have to apply..  Had he applied he most certainly would have received the same full scholarship and that is a FACT.. not that you would ever be interested in such things... You are so infantile with your childish insults..  Nice to see you define yourself  for everyone so well... Your problem not mine!!

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 04, 2008, 01:55:50 PM

In order to be rejected you have to apply.. Had he applied he most certainly would have received the same full scholarship and that is a FACT.. not that you would ever be interested in such things... You are so infantile with your childish insults.. Nice to see you define yourself for everyone so well... Your problem not mine!!
You're ugly.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 04, 2008, 02:00:10 PM

and of course your a very childish and infantile little boy!!!

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 04, 2008, 02:25:15 PM

and of course your a very childish and infantile little boy!!!
Again, please stop coming on to me.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 04, 2008, 03:04:49 PM

IF you think I am coming on to you, you have problems way beyond the scope of a message board..  Seek help son!!

Just suggesting that "YO MOMMA SHOULD HAVE WASHED THAT POTTY MOUTH WITH MORE SOAP"  Understand?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 04, 2008, 03:44:24 PM

Knowing your feelings towards little boys, it surely seemed like you were making another pass at me.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 04, 2008, 05:36:04 PM

I think you have me confused  You are the one casting aspersions towards LeFave and what a slut she is etc..

I tend to think those are the types that all little boys fear!  Hey you might fit right in at least on a communication basis!!  From what I see you speak the same language.   One difference I thought you were a lot older than 10-13?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michigan didn't deserve to win! The got all the breaks! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools