Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Home/School problems for Moffitt???? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 04, 2008, 04:59:52 PM

I'm assuming that since they draft felons, kids that have failed drug tests, and had miscellaneous brushes with authorities that his draft status will not be effected by his wife typing some papers and completing a couple on line classes.  Absurd.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 04, 2008, 05:33:07 PM

Oh they have drafted felons, but obviously you haven't been paying much attention this year to how the NFL is dealing with character issues.

Doesn't this town go into a hissy fit every time the Bucs consider anyone with the slightest character flaw?

You aren't real observant are you?  Or perhaps it is just your own personal vitriol directed at anything I post that clouds clear logical responses?

Sorry, I have your head so messed up! 

If Moffit's wife is telling the truth than Moffit has some issues with honesty and that is a character flaw.  I really liked Moffitt and the story that had been told.  I certainly hope his wife is lying.

getting his wife to write a few term papers is not that big of a deal but lying about what his wife is stating is disturbing if true.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 04, 2008, 05:46:37 PM

I made comment on this before you posted your normal nonsense **CENSORED**bag.  If this is true he did what probably every athlete at a major D-1 school has done to some extent or another.  The all american family guy image may be soiled.  His status for the upcoming draft will be impacted very little unless some major additional bombs are dropped outside of his educational imperfections.

I've never heard anyone up in arms over an athletes supposed cheating.  Nobody ever raised a fuss over Deion Sanders.  Ppke fun yess, but not want him on your team.  Whatever.

Where did he lie about what his wife is stating?  The article above made no comment and neither did the other article I read on this subject.

The reason people (not jsut me) go at you with such vitriol is because your a tool who uses his keyboard to spew crap because he can hide behind his monitor.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 04, 2008, 09:38:37 PM

Oh Olaf  lighten up!  You and your hangups are just fine!   Moffit continually allowed the "Feel good story" to be told without stating it wasn't true. According to the wife he has been living a total lie with his comments about everything being fine with them throughout the season.  Hence the troubling article about abandonment, her doing his classwork,his lack of academic skills, and his failure to pay child support. Of course I think it would have to be tough for a student athlete to pay child support IMO.

Lets just hope Moffit can move on past this if the allegations are true and make things right.

Spew crap?  I would rather call them "uncomfortable truths" that many don't like to see or admit are there.

Douchbag?  Hmmm?  Fear and possible revulsion of the bearded clam!!  You have to quit supplying me with material!!

#34 : January 06, 2008, 10:47:27 AM

what a biatch, I bet she wont have any problem taking half of his NFL paychecks though.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 06, 2008, 11:32:51 AM

Being a USF fan and student this has me a little worried.  I don't know what this means for the school but it doesn't look good for Moffitt.  I think both sides of the story should be heard before to much judgment is passes on the situation but it is one to keep an eye on. 

Hell has nothing on the wrath of a woman scorned.

Much ado about nothing for USF but a personal tragedy for the Moffitt family ..... like millions of other divorce situations w/kids.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 06, 2008, 12:29:07 PM

I see did a thorough research of its online programs and declared there are NO PROBLEMS!

Sounds like thorough research to me??   Probably the best course of action considering what has happened to FSU for actually doing that type of research.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Home/School problems for Moffitt???? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools