Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 12/17 PEWTER REPORT FANS GET TOGETHER? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 01, 2006, 09:00:07 PM

You won't have to move next year...I believe camp is being held at the new One Buc Place

Unless they have changed the plans recently the team will be in Orlando for TC in 2007.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#46 : December 01, 2006, 09:30:17 PM

I think that's my understanding too, M~J~S....camp will continue to be at WWSports at Disney.

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

jwampler

Rookie

#47 : December 11, 2006, 07:31:30 AM

We would like a smoke free environment for the get together.   Can you find another location at the Hard Rock that is Smoke Free.   Please advise.   Thanks,

jwampler

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#48 : December 03, 2006, 11:56:06 PM

Okay>  Guys I think we're about 16 strong.  We can make a lot of noise with 16 frustrated Bucs Fans!!!!!

Do I hear 20????????

Gonna be great to see everyone, and meet newbies...

Why wouldn't they have training camp in Tampa at One Buc Palace?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 04, 2006, 08:22:50 AM

Jeez, I am going to have to make a serious effort to show up for this. Sounds like fun.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#50 : December 04, 2006, 09:35:42 AM

And can we find a way to make this fun, even if we are getting our azzzez handed to us...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#51 : December 04, 2006, 12:18:50 PM

How about a pool for each quarter's score for like .50 cents a box?  Someone could pay for their beer?  (And ours...LOL)  That would make it fun for some...

Or how many times Grads gets sacked ?  ETC.

Any other ideas????

Oh and group hug pictures......

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#52 : December 10, 2006, 03:18:18 PM

Ladyfan - The Bars at the Hardrock are 21 and over only, plus they are VERY smokey.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#53 : December 10, 2006, 07:26:58 PM

Ladyfan - The Bars at the Hardrock are 21 and over only, plus they are VERY smokey.

Are you not 21?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#54 : December 10, 2006, 07:28:07 PM

Are you not 21?

I am but my son might want to go, and I know others take their kids.  The smoke is a pain in the ass as well.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#55 : December 11, 2006, 02:13:24 PM

Maybe for a few bucks each we can rent a Tiki outdoors just for us with bar service.  There's some games out there too.  I'll check it out and get back to you. 
Lady

PS:  I hate smoke too....

jwampler

Rookie

#56 : December 11, 2006, 02:54:18 PM

I thought the original plan was to sit where the Big Screen TV's are.  Was there a problem with this location?   I thought it was pretty good.

jwampler

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#57 : December 11, 2006, 02:56:39 PM

I thought the original plan was to sit where the Big Screen TV's are.  Was there a problem with this location?   I thought it was pretty good.

jwampler

Which bar is that?

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#58 : December 11, 2006, 08:55:06 PM

If you want to scope it out at Hard Rock...there is an entrance to the slots and the b ar which is to the right of the big hotel check in entrance.  If you go into that entrance and turn right ...keep going...not to far...and there is a bar....behind the bar is a Sports TV area.  There is a really nice big screen tv with lots of little tvs around it.  across the top there is a digital tape running with sports new scores etc.  Right in front of the big screen are a bunch of co mfy leather theatre seats
in a row....not cozy for chatting...but cool for watching.  behind those chairs and backed up the to bar is a row of small cafe tables with two chairs.  Then there is some bar area.  when I went to check it out it didn't seem smoky but i wasn';t paying attention to that...i do know that they rent out the tiki bars by the pool for private paraties but just put in a regular tv which  i fear would be too small for our group, but it is pleasant outside ....depending  on weather.  tiki bar is small but browsing area is large...open bar and we can all get our own food at either place we decide on.  i'll check if it ok to take kids into bar area etc.  get back to y'all tomorrow.
i can run down there...it's only about 3 miles from my house....

jwampler

Rookie

#59 : December 12, 2006, 10:00:30 AM

I liked the area where the comfy chairs are and the big TV along with the other TV's that you described.   I didnt realize it was called  a bar and that smoking was allowed there.  Last time I was there it was very nice and very comfortable.   

I think that would be a great location.   It really didnt seem at all like a bar so maybe minors could be allowed there and hopefully smoking isn't allowed.
Let us know what you find out.   Thanks,

jwampler
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 12/17 PEWTER REPORT FANS GET TOGETHER? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools