Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckles hatred of Gruden is so evident « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 24, 2006, 01:47:59 PM

Of course it has something to do with coaching but this is a unique situation.  Fisher is 15-37 the last 3 1/2 seasons yet everyone thinks he's still a great coach.  He never won a Lombardi.  I don't get it.

Define everyone. I have heard countless blame put upon Jeff Fisher. I personally would be the first one to boot him out the door if I was a Titans fan.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 24, 2006, 02:08:14 PM

It's bovious BEckles hates Gruden. Even last year when the team was winning there was always a "yeah, but......" and he feeds the negativity train.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 24, 2006, 09:24:40 PM

LAST YEAR HE HAD TO REALLY STRAIN TO THROW MUD AT GRUDEN BUT HE DID ANYWAY,EVEN WHEN THEY WON,THEY WON LAST YEAR IN SPITE OF GRUDEN RIGHT IAN,YOU BIG BLOWHARD JEALOUS AZZHOLE.

fessy

Second String

#18 : November 25, 2006, 12:08:57 AM

He's a dildo and so is Diaz.

how dare you?!  Ronny Diaz is the best radio personality in Tampa....FM or AM or Sirius.  There's not a DJ or radio talk show host in America that doesn't know Ronny Diaz.  You gotta give it to him....he dated Kelly Ring, in her prime :)

#19 : November 25, 2006, 12:12:42 AM

I think only the cynics and the depressed don't like Jon Gruden.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#20 : November 25, 2006, 12:15:52 AM

And those who hate seeing our beloved Bucs suck!

#21 : November 25, 2006, 12:22:30 AM

it's not just his fault though...I'm saying if you ONLY blame / hate Gruden...

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 25, 2006, 12:27:39 AM

you can't handle this can you? It's too much, everything has to peachy keen.

You should've known this time would come. Any good team will go through it after playing efficient ball over the past 7 years.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : November 25, 2006, 12:33:51 AM

If you have no problem with what has become of our team then YOU suck!

#24 : November 25, 2006, 12:35:33 AM

again I'm saying those who blame only Gruden, in retrospect if we all stepped back and looked this was bound to happen. It was a great run for DB55 and co. on the defensive side but things change, people get older...players slow / retire....will we replace the legacy? No, but will we replace the old regime with the new and win some ballgames while doing so? I believe so.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 25, 2006, 12:37:08 AM

I think we all have a problem with it Karen, but we have differing theories as to the cause and possible solution.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 25, 2006, 12:37:50 AM

right. There's a difference Karen and obviously you're taking that road. I'm not, of course I hate the way the team has played but when you live in reality and realize the reasons, it makes it easier to deal with.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#27 : November 25, 2006, 12:42:54 AM

There's a difference between reasons & excuses.  Most of this malarky is excuses.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 25, 2006, 12:43:52 AM

Ronny Diaz is the best radio personality in Tampa....FM or AM or Sirius. There's not a DJ or radio talk show host in America that doesn't know Ronny Diaz. You gotta give it to him....he dated Kelly Ring, in her prime :)

Dating Kelly Ring in her prime was definitely something to be admired.    The problem with Diaz is he just pretty much rolls along with whatever Beckles says when it comes to the Bucs.   Diaz doesn't seem to know a whole lot about the Bucs himself.   He's more just a generic radio guy.

#29 : November 25, 2006, 12:44:26 AM

There's a difference between reasons & excuses.  Most of this malarky is excuses.
so the motive behind your negative outlook...is the Bucs poor record a reason for it, or rather an excuse?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckles hatred of Gruden is so evident « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools