Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckles hatred of Gruden is so evident « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #45 : November 25, 2006, 06:57:35 PM »

What boggles the mind is how Mora Sr. did such a bad job that this team lost 10 games. Frankly, it's incredible.

They were still young, had alot of injuries that year and had a killer schedule.    I have no doubt he'd have led them to a winning record the next season.   Mora Sr. was a good coach.   He was kind of like Wyche.  He built a great team, but the fans lost confidence in him while he was rebuilding so someone else got the opportunity to take over a team that was already set to be great.

replica

Hall of Famer
« #46 : November 25, 2006, 10:30:56 PM »

..like when Ian & Ron talked about Galloway's TD reception..WTF?? They started out **CENSORED**ing about working on Friday, and they don't know what they are talking about!!!!! Give the show to D Sharp!!

#2Linebacker32

Starter

« #47 : November 25, 2006, 10:15:24 PM »

I like this Place way more Football knowledge then the message boards over on the mian website. I notice something about Ian also that day on the radio. Like this forst poster said he was saying run the ball more. Then the guy called in and said that the Bucs was passing the ball way to much. So then Ian turns right around and says that they had to run the balol because they were 28 points behind. I was like "this guy is crazy. He just contradicted what he just said like 5 minutes before that". I think Ian sucks he just says things to sound cool on the radio but really he is making an mockery of himself.. lol

4bucs

Hall of Famer
« #48 : December 12, 2006, 02:40:25 AM »

java,gruden won with dungys team but tony can't win with the colts with the best offense in the nfl....why cause they can't play defense ....tonys forte but you never hear anything about that ...do you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #49 : December 12, 2006, 02:45:02 AM »

I like this Place way more Football knowledge then the message boards over on the mian website. I notice something about Ian also that day on the radio. Like this forst poster said he was saying run the ball more. Then the guy called in and said that the Bucs was passing the ball way to much. So then Ian turns right around and says that they had to run the balol because they were 28 points behind. I was like "this guy is crazy. He just contradicted what he just said like 5 minutes before that". I think Ian sucks he just says things to sound cool on the radio but really he is making an mockery of himself.. lol

I can wholeheartedly agree to that.  That place is geared in one way.  Hate hate hate.  And you know who I am referring to.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #50 : December 12, 2006, 02:50:07 AM »

You were slumming again, Boid.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #51 : December 12, 2006, 02:54:04 AM »

You were slumming again, Boid.
I was?

Maybe a quip or two, but my post count testifies to my innocence (overall, of course).  I am seldom there, I am just trying to unnerve a few of their sheep herders...

I have been registered there for a while now, and you will seldom see me there.  This recent attack from their site irked me.  So I resorted to firing back, so to speak.  I am not banned, and we all know how easy it is to get banned there...but I do argue withthe customers quite a bit...lol!

Fishing my butt.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #52 : December 12, 2006, 02:56:46 AM »

I know I'm doing the same. You left too soon. You should go back & srr the retorts I left for chronic! When do we get better smilies?

Badbud8

Second String

« #53 : December 12, 2006, 07:23:43 AM »

Steve Spurrier  :o ::) :o ::) :o ::)

You Kidding right?  Funny all the Gruden haters are spouting off,But None bring up that a survey in NFL of NFL players Had Chuckie Listed # 3  on best NFL Coaches.( that dont' inclued Washed up ,Never was O-Linemen) ::)

Beckles,What a moroon :D

Ronnie Diaz is a coat tail rider,without Bennington..No One would have ever heard of him.

Gruden,Winning with Dungys players,,,,,,,,,,,Something Tony COULD NOT DO.

People,Football goes in5-7 year Cycles,,,Team are up high and riding,then they get older and they are not so High,,,,They cycle down and rebuild and come back for another-5-7 years ride.

Lots of things are down for the Buc's,right now,Need to Rebuild the D-side,Get back to Getting Pressure on QB,,,,or they need to stay out of Tampa 2 Coverage.

« #54 : December 12, 2006, 07:28:22 AM »

Didn't Beckles play for Gruden in Philly for a year?

I don't think so.

He did for a year because he knows the gruden playbook....The ONLY nack I have against Ian is the negativity of his show towards Coach Gruden...As much as the Big Dog doesnt like Gruden he only lets it go so far

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
« #55 : December 12, 2006, 08:52:37 AM »

The upcoming offseason will be the FIRST in Gruden's tenure that the Bucs can compete for the top free agents available. His first three years here, he never had a complete draft class,not to mention the high picks McKay traded away in Dungy's last years. Gruden has made mistakes, as all coaches do, but nobody can fault the effort. You can't make chicken soup with chicken s**t. I want to see what he can do when he is not handicapped and hamstrung with McKay's mismanagement. 2007 is that time.

The two best records in team history have come under his guidance. I seriously doubt that any other coach would have accomplished as much considering the personnel he had to work with.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #56 : December 12, 2006, 09:07:38 AM »

I think I heard this rant when I was in Florida over Thanksgiving. I don't mind people critcizing Gruden for things he actually is responsible for. But what really pisses me off is when people sugarcoat the legacies of the forme regime and forget some of the sucky efforts of Dungy's teams and the poor personnel management by McKay. It may be time for Gruden/Allen to go, but to act like this team would be in Super Bowl contention with an aging defense and an offense built around Travis Stephens and Marquise Walker is ridiculous.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

phbuc

Rookie

« #57 : December 12, 2006, 09:28:13 AM »

he gos so far as to say he thinks at the end of the year they should fire Gruden and now hes saying we shouldn't have let McKay go,blames all the dropped passes ,missed throws ,bad tackling on Gruden.Even though a caller pointed out that we ran the ball 14 of our 1st 19 plays and when we got the ball back in the middle of the 3rd quarter behind by 21 points he said we should still run the ball,yeah right Ian your pea brain is better at calling the game then Gruden.Gos on to say that next year with all the high draft picks and all the FA money to spend the future looks dark because we can't pick players and no free agents even given a lot of money  will want to come here to sunny Tampa because of Gruden.....Ian thinks everbody hates Gruden like he does.

If Gruden didn't get rid of this pompous, full of him self,very limited talk show midget and by the way Grudens show is way better then when Ian did it then he would be saying Gruden was the best thing since sliced bread.To listen to this man twist everything Gruden ever did because he hates him is sickening this guy is a real turd.

Seems to be a 2-way street.  Jon is very particular about who he will talk to, and what subjects he will talk about.
Jon shouldn't isolate himself from people that have a negative perspective.  Limit? perhaps.  Isolate? no.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckles hatred of Gruden is so evident « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools