Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oh, woe is me! Why hast thou forsaken me, Buccaneer? « previous next »
Page: 1

: November 24, 2006, 10:55:43 AM

I'm under the weather today after yesterday's...whipping.

Grads needs to improve in the last five games, or he is not the one.  I'm hoping he does improve, but those misses on the long ball continue and some of them have been quite egregious.

Upside: Caddy looks good.  Downside: Buenning gone for the year, maybe?

So many injuries.  So many dropped balls.  So many bad throws.  So many blown coverages.

I'm an optimist, but we need to show something against...the Steelers at Heinz...

I'm currently curled up in the fetal position under my desk at work...I can only hope that the team doesn't do the same for the remainder of the season.

#1 : November 24, 2006, 10:56:43 AM

you have to work today?...ouch

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 24, 2006, 10:57:21 AM

I'm currently curled up in the fetal position under my desk at work...I can only hope that the team doesn't do the same for the remainder of the season.

Sorry to hear that.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 24, 2006, 11:07:21 AM

I'm trying not to think about playing the Steelers right now; man that has spanking all over it.

#4 : November 24, 2006, 12:23:00 PM

may as well just pack it in and start the off season now.  ::)

#5 : November 24, 2006, 01:12:07 PM

Well, I'm still going to watch all the games, faithfully predicting a Bucs victory every time.  It's just...the situation is bleak right now.

I feel better now, though...coffee cures all ills.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 24, 2006, 01:18:23 PM

Well, I'm still going to watch all the games, faithfully predicting a Bucs victory every time. It's just...the situation is bleak right now.

I feel better now, though...coffee cures all ills.

A "true fan"!!   I thought I would never see another one of those in my lifetime... What a  breath of fresh air!!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oh, woe is me! Why hast thou forsaken me, Buccaneer? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools