Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Franklin and Burns « previous next »
Page: 1

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: November 24, 2006, 05:01:26 PM

I know ther are rumblings that theses guys are not cutting it, but does anyone remeber when Herm and Lovie left if we had a drop off in performance when Barry and Tomlin took over? For some reason I thought there was.

Similar rumblings. Dungy was criticized heavily at the time for hiring "inexperienced" assistant coaches, but after a while that went away.

bucfn126

Second String
#1 : November 24, 2006, 04:54:29 PM

I know ther are rumblings that theses guys are not cutting it, but does anyone remeber when Herm and Lovie left if we had a drop off in performance when Barry and Tomlin took over? For some reason I thought there was.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 24, 2006, 06:33:01 PM

yeah, i'd give these guys some time.  blaming them for a our rapid defensive decline is foolish.  prior to the wave of injuries, our d-line and secondary were veteren units.  if everyone was healthy then Allen would be our least experienced guy and even he played a lot last year.  These guys know how to play so you can't blame Burns and Franklin because the secondary can't cover anyone or the d-line can't rush the passer. 
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Franklin and Burns « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools