Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Call-Outs « previous next »
Page: 1

RenoBuc

Second String
: October 08, 2006, 05:07:31 PM

First of all, let me say, I was very impressed with the play of the rookies Bruce Gradkowski and Jeremy Trueblood today. Let me also say that Gruden called a heck of a game today. He stayed with the run and gave Bruce the opportunity to be successful. However, I am beginning to realize that our D is nothing more than a SHELL of its former self. When Joe Barry says they missed a lot of tackes the first 3 games and then worked hard during the bye week on tackling, huuuugh? Do what? Glad to see they learned so well. Ronde Barber appears to have 'cashed in" and 'checked out'. If your going to play a 15 yd cushion on a 7th round rookie, at least wrap up. This is 2 consecutive games this has occured. Also, Simeon Rice, if your going to go to the media and that that YOU will be the defensive 'spark', you need more than one freakin tackle in the game. Last, but not least, Rich Bissacia. Most have been calling for his head for years now. How much more special teams ineptitude can we take. Thanks for allowing me to vent.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 08, 2006, 05:09:39 PM

Agreed!

Goober

Second String

#2 : October 08, 2006, 05:10:33 PM

Cosign.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 08, 2006, 05:12:34 PM

Grads was good.

The Refs were good until that phantom call on Galloway.

That by itself cost the Bucs the game.

On one stinking call....

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 08, 2006, 05:12:53 PM

Second all of that. Speaking of call-outs, how about T.J. Reeves in the post-game press conference with Gruden on the radio never asking why the call for a bomb on 2nd and 4? Then he has the nerve to say "thanks coach for answering the tough ones." What? But, that's why he works for the Bucs radio network. Hope Scott and Jim ask the questions the fans want answered.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 08, 2006, 05:13:28 PM

How about the double PI calls on McKenzie and Stouvall?

That should have been a no-call TD.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 08, 2006, 05:24:15 PM

How about the double PI calls on McKenzie and Stouvall?

That should have been a no-call TD.

It was a horsecrap play.

The NFL needs to start placing its best referees into the Tampa Games, because the refs they have been sending us are absolutely abysmal.  They are old, slow, and blind, have no reaction time, and should be shot before being paid.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 08, 2006, 05:30:41 PM

Second all of that. Speaking of call-outs, how about T.J. Reeves in the post-game press conference with Gruden on the radio never asking why the call for a bomb on 2nd and 4? Then he has the nerve to say "thanks coach for answering the tough ones." What? But, that's why he works for the Bucs radio network. Hope Scott and Jim ask the questions the fans want answered.

Are you serious that play was wide open for 6 and grads underthrew it, in large part because he had pressure and could not step into it-- the safety on that side played down and Galloway was one on one  in the open field -- the playcall was there for a TD easy if Grads makes that throw.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 08, 2006, 05:57:49 PM

Grads was good.

The Refs were good until that phantom call on Galloway.

That by itself cost the Bucs the game.

On one stinking call....

How can you b!tch about that call??
It was a BLATENT pick.
Easy call. I have no gripes about it.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

RenoBuc

Second String
#9 : October 08, 2006, 06:29:41 PM

How can you b!tch about that call??
It was a BLATENT pick.
Easy call. I have no gripes about it.
I have no gripes either. Joey needs to at least ACT like he is running a route. That's an easy call.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Call-Outs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools