Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs resign WR coach Richard Mann « previous next »
Page: 1

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: January 10, 2008, 02:52:11 PM

The Bucs have resigned widereceiver coach Richard Mann today as well as the other to that have been mentioned

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 10, 2008, 02:53:47 PM

I think Richard Mann is a good WR coach, but this season I questioned his ability to get the young players ready to step up to the next level. I think he's a very appropriate coach for a veteran receiver, young kids? I wonder.

I would have liked to see them go a different route here.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#2 : January 10, 2008, 02:55:05 PM

Does this at all sound familiar? When we all though Clyde Christianson and Mike Shula should be fired, and they kept coming back? The one guy who led a decent offense, Les Steckel was fired because he liked to drink, swear and the ladies. Eerily reminiscent.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#3 : January 10, 2008, 05:34:47 PM

This is just unbelievable. I can't understand how these guys keep resurfacing here. There's just no accountability on this coaching staff anymore.

Then Bruce Allen comes out and says he thinks we have playmakers on this team and we are looking for another "dominant" WR. We don't have one dominant WR as it stands now and we are sadly devoid of playmakers on offense.

jameswilder

Starter

#4 : January 10, 2008, 06:07:20 PM

How can this be? It was reported yesterday on the radio  that ALL the asst. coaches were jumping ship.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 10, 2008, 06:09:19 PM

Excuse me while I shoot myself...

Mann is a hack.  Plain and simple.  I think if anything our guys regressed under his coaching...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#6 : January 10, 2008, 08:07:09 PM

Next step is to get rid of Mann and get someone in here who can develop our young WRs. If Mann and Muir both stay, my head might just explode.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 10, 2008, 11:17:29 PM

Then Bruce Allen comes out and says he thinks we have playmakers on this team and we are looking for another "dominant" WR. We don't have one dominant WR as it stands now and we are sadly devoid of playmakers on offense.

Careful now...we've got some Joey Galloway die-hards on here...

Of course, how could you blame them? That guy was all heart on Sunday...

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 11, 2008, 09:10:01 AM

You can't teach speed.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#9 : January 11, 2008, 09:49:35 AM

Joey wasn't looking to speedy the second half of the season.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs resign WR coach Richard Mann « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools