Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: San Diego VS Indianapolis « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13

ryan24

Hall of Famer
: January 14, 2008, 11:22:21 AM

Well. That was a good game, I am not sure why Dungy didn't kick the field goal down there on 4th down.

Remember this post you made way back on page 1 of this thread?

Now that is an offense.. I am envious of teams who have the ability to score touchdowns.
Hey.. the Chargers scored 4 touchdowns.. you had no idea which offense I was speaking about.. so get it straight.

Considering that the time you posted corresponds with the time that the Colts scored, we all know which offense you were referring to. The best thing for you, at this point, is to no longer respond to this thread lest you be further exposed as disingenuous.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 14, 2008, 11:08:22 AM

That would have been much better to say.  Saying "won with a back up QB" implies that the backup QB played the entire game.

Volek led the Chargers on a great drive to win the game.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 14, 2008, 11:00:59 AM

Yep.. they both did, you are correct. San Diego won with a backup QB and a backup running back. It's amazing what happens when you leep pounding the running game.

Changing topics again, huh?  San Diego had a back up QB for about 2 series...not that big a deal.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#3 : January 14, 2008, 11:02:47 AM

Yep.. they both did, you are correct. San Diego won with a backup QB and a backup running back. It's amazing what happens when you leep pounding the running game.

Changing topics again, huh?  San Diego had a back up QB for about 2 series...not that big a deal.

Drove them to the winning touchdown.. I would say thats a big deal.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 14, 2008, 10:56:49 AM

Keep that backpedal going...You and everyone else knows you were talking about Indy, not San Diego.

Tampa scored 2 TD's, Indy scored 3...what's your point?  They both lost.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 14, 2008, 10:57:43 AM

Alvis the Ahole

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 14, 2008, 10:55:00 AM

Keep that backpedal going...You and everyone else knows you were talking about Indy, not San Diego.

Tampa scored 2 TD's, Indy scored 3...what's your point?  They both lost.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 13, 2008, 12:34:26 PM

Go Colts.. I am openly rooting for Dungy to win.. and maybe even go out a winner. Last year I was rooting for the Colts and a few morons said I wasn't a "true Buccaneers fan". So GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 13, 2008, 12:45:12 PM

Of course you are. Because you hate Gruden, and hating Gruden seems to go hand-in-hand with rooting for Dungy... amazing.

GO CHARGERS.

msakaniwa

Starter

#9 : January 13, 2008, 12:49:50 PM

I too wish nothing but success for Coach Dungy, not sure why it has to be one or the other.  If we were playing the Colts obviously I would be rooting my butt off for the Bucs.  But Dungy is a good guy a and a good coach.  I'm glad we have Jon, but sill find myself rooting for Tony and the Colts.  Defense is starting to fly around like ours, fun to watch imo.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 13, 2008, 12:51:22 PM

Think the Chargers will take em. They are on a roll.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 13, 2008, 12:53:38 PM

Don't really care. There's players from Northern Illinois Univ. on both sides (Michael Turner for SD and Ryan Diem for IND) so that's usually the deciding factor for all teams not Bucs for me. I was rooting for Dungy last year since he hadn't won a Superbowl, now just don't care.

msakaniwa

Starter

#12 : January 13, 2008, 12:54:20 PM

With out a healthy Gates, and I've never been a fan of Rivers...  I think the Colts win at home.  Peyton won't gift wrap 6 ints this time and you can bet if Vinny gets another chance to win...  he won't miss this time :)

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 13, 2008, 12:56:45 PM

Gates being injured definitely hurts the Chargers imho.  I lived in SD for 12 years, so I hope they win, but I think the world of Coach Dungy too, so I guess I really don't care who wins. :)

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 13, 2008, 01:34:15 PM

Now that is an offense.. I am envious of teams who have the ability to score touchdowns.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: San Diego VS Indianapolis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools