Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: San Diego VS Indianapolis « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#180 : January 13, 2008, 06:55:05 PM

Well. That was a good game, I am not sure why Dungy didn't kick the field goal down there on 4th down.
So that's where Gruden>Dungy...
Actually Grudens offense doesn't the heart or guts to drive down that far that late in the game.

Doc

Practice Squad

#181 : January 13, 2008, 06:56:26 PM

Tell that to the Saints

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#182 : January 13, 2008, 06:58:34 PM

hahahaha...ya okay, the chargers have ZERO chance of winning next week.

I think it's going to be very, very tough.

But what did you say about the Chargers once Rivers went out? Did you think they
had a shot?

very true. but can you honestly see the Chargers going into New England and winning? you know the pats will gameplan to shut down LT and make Rivers or Volek beat them.... and I dont see either of them being able to keep up with Brady and Co. on the scoreboard.

Probably not. But I'll pretend that they do and hope for a close game. Otherwise, I'll
be bored as hell.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#183 : January 13, 2008, 08:44:07 PM

Gotta tip my hat to the Chargers. They went to Indy and deservedly won having played a lot of the game without LT, with a gimpy Antonio Gates and with Phillip Rivers hobbling on a bad knee. Stellar cameo performance by Billy Volek too in his first ever playoff game.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

tonyflash

Starter

#184 : January 13, 2008, 10:45:15 PM

Well. That was a good game, I am not sure why Dungy didn't kick the field goal down there on 4th down.

Remember this post you made way back on page 1 of this thread?

Now that is an offense.. I am envious of teams who have the ability to score touchdowns.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#185 : January 13, 2008, 10:46:57 PM

OOOOOOHHHHH.....BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#186 : January 14, 2008, 02:43:38 AM

Now that is an offense.. I am envious of teams who have the ability to score touchdowns.
Hey.. the Chargers scored 4 touchdowns.. you had no idea which offense I was speaking about.. so get it straight.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#187 : January 14, 2008, 03:12:55 AM

Gotta feel bad for Dungy - One and Done in the playoffs yet again when having a more talented team than his opponent.       

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#188 : January 14, 2008, 09:26:01 AM

Hey.. the Chargers scored 4 touchdowns.. you had no idea which offense I was speaking about.. so get it straight.

Sure....what a joke.  Get called out and then you start backpedaling faster than Prime Time.

Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: San Diego VS Indianapolis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools