Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW...Way to DISTORT the Facts - Pet Yorkie related « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

jakedakota

Starter

#30 : January 15, 2008, 05:36:25 PM

Sounds like he is also trying to grow some HAIR!!! ;D ;D ;D

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 15, 2008, 05:36:56 PM

You may want to include the rest of that sentence DTG.  Just doesn't look right the way you quoted it.  

Lorax

Second String

#32 : January 15, 2008, 05:44:30 PM

wikipedia isnt exactly a worthy news source

exactly, any of us can re-write that make it sound completely true, and it not have any truth to it what-so-ever.
Do not tell those who are trying to prove a point.  The point is wikipedia is junk.

Lorax

Second String

#33 : January 15, 2008, 05:47:48 PM

I thought that Davis initially wanted 2 first rounds, 2 second rounds and Warren Sapp. I read that somewhere..
Wikipedia?

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#34 : January 15, 2008, 06:15:56 PM

Duemig will never change, everyone should just except that. And if you don't like him, don't listen. Continuing to listen to his show, send him emails, call his show, and complain about him on message boards, just shows him, 620, and their sponsors that what he's doing works.

He says what he says because it gets people worked up, and then there's others who believe his nonsense. I'm sure he gets a kick out of that too. You people don't think he knows the facts? Shoot, SR shows up on Wednesdays and provides all the factual and levelheadedness that one can handle. But Steve acts like he's never heard it before after SR is gone. It's all a big charade to him, and everyone falls for it. Hell, SR probably doesn't care because it gives him and PR the counter position, the voice of reason. I'm sure that attracts new members who want to hear a different perspective. Life would be boring if everyone had the same opinions.

So again,  if you think what Duemig says is asinine and ridiculous, do what I do, DON'T LISTEN.

BigRTM

Starter

#35 : January 15, 2008, 06:22:16 PM

Is that RyanLeaf on the air now?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 15, 2008, 06:25:06 PM

I don't listen.  It would be nice though in an NFL city to be able to turn on a sports radio station with enough juice for me to listen it from work to home and be able to listen to sports talk period let alone about my favorite teams rather than the crap that this hack spews daily.  That's all.  

I listen to 1010, 1470 but lose their signal so I go to Cowhead or CDs once that happens.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 15, 2008, 07:01:46 PM

I would like to see most people call his sponsors and complain and say they are going to tell people not to use his sponsors services. This People will get their attention and will tell him to either tone it down or be prepare to lose their support...OBD

Mattress Dr.

Courtside Grille

Acree Air Conditioning

East-West Travel

Advanced Laser Center

BenskiB Productions (for all of your DJ needs)

The Theater Doctor

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 15, 2008, 08:04:08 PM

The coaching search, day-by-day chronicle, from January 14th through February 8th, 2002:

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/access/106646481.html?dids=106646481:106646481&FMT=FT&FMTS=ABS:FT

Article showing Gruden high on the Bucs wish list and the chances of getting him increasing (January 23, 2002):

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/access/101708483.html?dids=101708483:101708483&FMT=FT&FMTS=ABS:FT

How the deal actually went down:

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/access/108984201.html?dids=108984201:108984201&FMT=FT&FMTS=ABS:FT

Of course, if people want to deny that Gruden wasn't targeted by the Glazers after Parcells backed out, then so be it. The facts as reported at the time seem to indicate otherwise. But the bashers never let facts stand in their way before.

jameswilder

Starter

#39 : January 15, 2008, 09:05:03 PM

Just shut him off. There isn't going to be any relevant Bucs news until free agency starts Feb 29th. He's offered nothing other than his opinion all season long, and never offered in his expert opinion what he would do to fix the Bucs. I no longer listen since the players shows are done, so simply turn him off. I think he's just angry that his player friends, Simeon Rice, Mike Alstott and Shelton Quarles are all no longer playing for the Bucs and he wishes to blame everything on Gruden. It's time to let go.

Perhaps Gruden isn't the longterm answer but to rail on a man day in and day out as he did all season, what does that achieve? Gruden has an all-time regular season record of 86-75 as a head coach and 5-4 in the playoffs. I've been critical of Gruden as well, you can read that on my blog, but really, whats out there this year as far as coaches? If you had told me in September, that at week 16 of the season, we'd have 14 players on IR and still win the division, I would have said you were crazy.

Did the Bucs underachieve? Maybe they overachieved. But they were what they were, division champions with the schedule they were given. I thought the Bucs would beat the Giants and move on to another game, but this team was never poised to win it all this year. I was encouraged to see development of some great young talent which will produce results in the future for the team.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 15, 2008, 09:22:43 PM

I think it was the 2 1sts, 2 2nds, AND Warren Sapp, and the cash.

I recall Sapp being rumored to be part of the deal that happened but, of course, that was not true.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

ryanleaf

Starter

#41 : January 15, 2008, 10:21:54 PM

Is that RyanLeaf on the air now?

No that wasn't me.  I was in the car on the way to pick up my daughter when I heard it.  I thought whoever it was did a poor representation for the other side of the argument though.  Allowed Steve to get him in a stutter.

Leaf

"We're not posin' for football cards offense, we're not posin' for football cards.  Let's practice with some speed!"

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 15, 2008, 10:48:52 PM

No that wasn't me.  I was in the car on the way to pick up my daughter when I heard it.  I thought whoever it was did a poor representation for the other side of the argument though.  Allowed Steve to get him in a stutter.

Go on the air and set him straight with facts, Leaf. I can't take even 2 minutes of the guy.

Lorax

Second String

#43 : January 15, 2008, 10:54:27 PM

No that wasn't me. I was in the car on the way to pick up my daughter when I heard it. I thought whoever it was did a poor representation for the other side of the argument though. Allowed Steve to get him in a stutter.

Go on the air and set him straight with facts, Leaf. I can't take even 2 minutes of the guy.
Are only certain members of this board privvy to the facts?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 15, 2008, 11:09:19 PM

No that wasn't me. I was in the car on the way to pick up my daughter when I heard it. I thought whoever it was did a poor representation for the other side of the argument though. Allowed Steve to get him in a stutter.

Are only certain members of this board privvy to the facts?

Just the ones with a clue.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW...Way to DISTORT the Facts - Pet Yorkie related « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools