Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why isn't Stovall playing? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

watson

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 26, 2006, 04:22:15 PM

if we could get Calvin or Dwayne round one Iwouldn't cry, rounds 2 /3 Sidney Rice / Steve Smith / Jeff Samardjiza / Anthony Gonzalez
Before I say this, let me put on my fire suit.  OK here goes.  The one guy that I've seen this year that seems to always make the big catch.  Always holds on to the ball and is not afraid of going over the middle is Dallas Baker of the Gators.  I know...I know....he is a Gator receiver and the Bucs do  not have a great history with them but this guy appears to be out of a different mold from the Quezzies and Reidels.  And he would probably be available in the 3 to 4 round range.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#31 : November 26, 2006, 05:19:08 PM

How about the awesome safety Russell....I can't think of his last name..shoot. He's run back a couple of ints this year.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why isn't Stovall playing? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools