Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chargers « previous next »
Page: 1

wolfet

Pro Bowler
: January 16, 2008, 01:37:53 AM

I think the Chargers are a bunch of classless punks.  Seeing how they act and talk smack, I actually hope the Pats run up the score on them.  Rivers actually has some Leaf qualities at QB.  He is talking smack to the fans last weekend, and the Broncos QB a couple of weeks ago.

I really hope Favre makes it to the Super Bowl and they beat the Pats.   That would be awesome, but before I hope the Pats run the Chargers out of the building.

My question is:  Who do you hate more in this game?  The smug Pats or the arrogant Chargers?

clintro

Pro Bowler
#1 : January 16, 2008, 10:14:34 AM

Go Chargers. 

I like River's attitude.  Hope he brings it this weekend.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 16, 2008, 10:36:33 AM

I enjoy watching both teams.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 16, 2008, 10:39:15 AM

The Patriots would have the better chance to defeat the Packers, who seem destined to win while engulfing us in ''Brett Love.''
Green Bay's success can't help us. Given the constant revision of the Favre end game we could be dealing with Brett's departure in three or four years while the Packers keep winning and winning. We need the Green Bay run to end ASAP.

In Verner We Trust

tonilynn

Starter

#4 : January 16, 2008, 10:45:44 AM

Chargers are a team with class with LT as the face of the team

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 16, 2008, 10:53:56 AM

What on earth would compel this idiot from the Chargers, Olhansky (sp?), to talk smack about the Pats. HELLO!?!?! Have you not learned anything?

I was happy to see the Chargers beat the Colts, but no way do they go into New England and win. I actually think it's gonna be a blowout. And Phillip Rivers sure does talk a lot of crap for someone that has accomplished nothing in his career.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 16, 2008, 11:50:19 AM

Chargers are a team with class with LT as the face of the team

the same LT that refuse to shake hands w/ his opponents after last year's playoff loss and refused to sit next to Rivers on the sideline of the Titans regular season game?

gharen

Pro Bowler

#7 : January 16, 2008, 11:55:00 AM

I want the teams that would be the most even SB. I'm for the Packers and Chargers. I'm afraid the Patriots are just going to roll over everyone and make it a boring SB.

Chucky4mayor

Starter

#8 : January 16, 2008, 12:17:58 PM

ive never liked LT....he is just whiny RB that is scared to play hurt

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 16, 2008, 12:21:46 PM

I wish the buccs had a "whiny RB that is scared to play hurt" just like him.

And I think the Pats' fines and penalties were overboard for the announced violations - would have liked to know the full scope of their wrong doing. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

wolfet

Pro Bowler
#10 : January 18, 2008, 01:09:58 AM

Still can't stand Rivers and the "classy" facad that LT once had is a bit tarnished right now.  Remember the National media portrayed Sapp as a Jolly guy who loved him some football.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 18, 2008, 02:07:35 AM

LT retired long ago.   There will never be another LT.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chargers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools