Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Frostbite...should the NFL « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 20, 2008, 05:54:04 PM

Real men don't put their kids in car seats !
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USWI0288.html

Once again, the original post was ridiculous.

Chucky4mayor

Starter

#31 : January 20, 2008, 07:16:33 PM

i hope your not expecting any body to even debate this with you...you're a joke man.  all your posts are garbage.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 20, 2008, 07:32:48 PM

"Once again, the original post was ridiculous"....ridicule is not an accepted  argument

Then I'll repost my earlier argument which you haven't addressed or disputed...

These are grown men from two cold weather teams.

Cold weather is nothing new in this league. How many frost bite cases do we have over
the years in the NFL?

Rasta?

#33 : January 20, 2008, 07:40:58 PM

this isn't cold weather....it is extreme weather...
my premise is based on science and  documented medical fact.....these fools are covering up as soon as they cross the sidelines...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 20, 2008, 07:43:17 PM

Rasta, if you want to make the argument that old man Coughlin needs to protect his
tomato, red face, from frostbite, then I'll agree with you. Aikman just mentioned it.
Coughlin looks like Clarence from "It's a Wonderful Life."

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 20, 2008, 07:43:44 PM

.these fools are covering up as soon as they cross the sidelines...

So then there is no need for a rule. Right?

#36 : January 20, 2008, 08:03:46 PM

you have no real understanding of the danger....it's not like the Christmas Carrol lyric....."Jack Frost nipping on your nose"
you fools must be direct descendants of the cheap seats in the Roman Coliseum...
hey these NFL players are the very same that display lack of judgement in all other areas of life

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 20, 2008, 08:22:18 PM

Rasta - you must not have grown up in the north...this is cold weather, but any of us that spent time up there knows that this is not uncommon weather.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

jakedakota

Starter

#38 : January 20, 2008, 08:27:32 PM

Rastamon...did you sing along to Whitney Houston songs too.. ;D ;D

nobody is going to get frost bite.. they all have Doctors on the field.. I just cant believe a football guy like yourself even brought this up..but then again maybe you sit when you... Oh never mind

snarler

Second String

#39 : January 20, 2008, 08:56:41 PM

Rasta, considering these men and the organizations they work for (teams, NFL) make their money off of the health of these guys, I'm fairly certain they will take the necessary precautions to keep them as healthy as one can be in a sport where every major hit is the equivalent to their body of being in a car wreck.  Yes, this is an unusually cold game (third coldest in history according to a stat I saw earlier), however the NFL and the teams also have quite a bit of medical expertise the take them well beyond our own knowledge as fans.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 20, 2008, 09:01:46 PM

I've never seen a guy so worried about the well being of the players.

Rasta, you should consider being a nurse. Seriously...

And that's not an insult to your manhood.

But this post is! ;-)

Kidding

#41 : January 20, 2008, 09:09:23 PM

I just think it's fool hardy for a multimillion dollar enterprise to jack off to beer commerical fan mentality

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 20, 2008, 09:12:25 PM

What? Are you drinking said beer?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 20, 2008, 09:26:15 PM

Maybe we could get them some skirts with their sleeves.

Those would be the qbs.  NFL did that a few years back...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Frostbite...should the NFL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools