Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eagles vs Cowboys.... « previous next »
Page: 1

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

: October 08, 2006, 05:52:04 PM

is on........

I never would have guessed. I don't think that they mentioned it at all during the Bucs game.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 08, 2006, 05:54:38 PM

is on........

I never would have guessed. I don't think that they mentioned it at all during the Bucs game.

Seriously...  The game was split 3 ways:  Cowboys/Eagles previews, Reggie Bush slobbering, and Slash pimping Volkswagens...  It was polite of them to show a little Bucs footage while they were at it

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#2 : October 08, 2006, 06:00:46 PM

Seriously...  The game was split 3 ways:  Cowboys/Eagles previews, Reggie Bush slobbering, and Slash pimping Volkswagens...  It was polite of them to show a little Bucs footage while they were at it

The Bush hyping was ridiculuous.....on that play where he dove and stretched the ball to try and get the first the commentators were acting like no other player in the NFL can or ever does try and stretch for the 1st.....it's like when vick makes a routine pass and the talking heads say stuff like "only Mike Vick can make that pass" [banghead]
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eagles vs Cowboys.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools