Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' Loss To Giants Not Looking So Bad Now, Eh? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#15 : January 20, 2008, 10:41:36 PM

Well if we would have played a better game maybe we would have won it. Unfortunately, our coach sucked that day.

And some of our fans continue to whine.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

#16 : January 20, 2008, 10:41:46 PM

Well if we would have played a better game maybe we would have won it. Unfortunately, our coach sucked that day.

No our "team" sucked that day

we could have had Bill Belicheck coaching us and still lost that game

The better "team" won

rpp224

Starter

#17 : January 20, 2008, 10:42:02 PM

Just like Dallas and GB's coaches. And I thought it was the PLAYERS who played the game?!?!

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 20, 2008, 10:42:28 PM

It wasn't a dominating effort by the D-line of the Giants as much as poor passing by Farve, for the most part, Farve had time to throw.

#19 : January 20, 2008, 10:43:23 PM

incredible playoff run with thos road wins....   thats amazing

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#20 : January 20, 2008, 10:43:26 PM

Considering the job Gruden did this year, to complain about him is ridiculous.    I dont think any coach in the NFL could have done any better that day with those players.    A healthy Galloway would have given Gruden the weapon he needed to change the game.   We didn't have Joey, we lost.   If you dont think Garcia and Galloway are critical to this team's success, you must not have watched any games this year.

LOL typical defense of Gruden argument. He called a suck game and tried to force the ball to an injured Galloway in the playoffs because he doesn't have a plan to get the ball to anybody else.

The truth hurts...he didn't have a good playoff game from a coaching standpoint.

#21 : January 20, 2008, 10:44:29 PM

LOL typical defense of Gruden argument. He called a suck game and tried to force the ball to an injured Galloway in the playoffs because he doesn't have a plan to get the ball to anybody else.

The truth hurts...he didn't have a good playoff game from a coaching standpoint.

I agree completely. I'm amazed at this "good loss" mentality.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 20, 2008, 10:45:48 PM

In terms of who is a better coach; Gruden's better than Coughlin. In terms of who seems to get the best and most out of his players; Coughlin wins.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#23 : January 20, 2008, 10:45:55 PM

Well with enough of these 4-12 and 5-11 seasons under Gruden maybe these people have just gotten used to losing.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 20, 2008, 10:46:09 PM

These idiots still compaining about Gruden are the same morons who would have fired Coughlin long ago.  You guys are pathetic!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 20, 2008, 10:46:20 PM

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

That you're a whiner? Nah.

Go Giants! Loved rooting for the under dog and watching this game. Makes some people
realize that we lost to the better team.

Feels pretty good right now.

I'm not going to whine about a game from two weeks ago. It's over. Some
people here will complain until next year. For what? Our coach is staying
and there's nothing your whining will do to change it. So enjoy the
freaking playoffs and root for the dog!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

#26 : January 20, 2008, 10:46:25 PM

It wasn't a dominating effort by the D-line of the Giants as much as poor passing by Farve, for the most part, Farve had time to throw.
this best standing DL will make you look that way

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 20, 2008, 10:46:39 PM

I agree completely. I'm amazed at this "good loss" mentality.

You guys are suddenly making me see the light...it was unacceptable for Gruden not to lead us to victory vs. the Giants two weeks ago...we should be in the Super Bowl right now!!

???

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#28 : January 20, 2008, 10:47:53 PM

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

That you're a whiner? Nah.

Go Giants! Loved rooting for the under dog and watching this game. Makes some people
realize that we lost to the better team.

Feels pretty good right now.

I'm not going to whine about a game from two weeks ago. It's over. Some
people here will complain until next year. For what? Our coach is staying
and there's nothing your whining will do to change it. So enjoy the
freaking playoffs and root for the dog!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

Pardon me for wanting to see winning football. Have you forgotten what it's like to win a playoff game? I've forgotten what good offense looks like. That's not whining it's the pure freaking truth.

Stretchcaddy

Starter

#29 : January 20, 2008, 10:48:02 PM

For some reason i have been rooting for the Giants to lose since they beat us. But i must say at the end of the game i found myself smiling and happy gor Eli.  I still hope we meet them next year in the playoffs and get revenge, but for now, Congrats to the Giants and Eli, they played a good physical game. Now go represent for the NFC in the Superbowl

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' Loss To Giants Not Looking So Bad Now, Eh? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools