Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' Loss To Giants Not Looking So Bad Now, Eh? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 20, 2008, 10:49:53 PM

At this point, what does complaining and whining about the same thing over and over and over
and over and over and over, do for you?

Some people just like to whine and moan, I guess.

Poor babies. Gruden is staying and you have to deal with it. Unless you grow up and move on.
Get over it.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#31 : January 20, 2008, 10:51:45 PM

I don't want to get rid of Gruden, I want him to coach better.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 20, 2008, 10:53:06 PM

Pardon me for wanting to see winning football. Have you forgotten what it's like to win a playoff game? I've forgotten what good offense looks like. That's not whining it's the pure freaking truth.

Well, I spent my money, went to the game, supported my team and was disappointed as hell
with lots of things. But I'm not going to sit in my room and cry about it all day long with
repetitive, negative, whining posts. You and Hate should have a pity party together.

Might want to see a therapist to help you move on.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 20, 2008, 10:53:15 PM

yup now when they win the superbowl we can say that we lost to the superbowl champs.

and that is good enough for you?

sorry guys, it does not make it any easier to lose, knowing we lost to the eventual NFC champions.

you guys sound like a bunch of guys not used to winning and willing to accept defeat.

sorry, not for me.

I'm angry and disappointed we lost, PERIOD!

rpp224

Starter

#34 : January 20, 2008, 10:53:35 PM

At this point, what does complaining and whining about the same thing over and over and over
and over and over and over, do for you?

Some people just like to whine and moan, I guess.

Poor babies. Gruden is staying and you have to deal with it. Unless you grow up and move on.
Get over it.

Good point. I don't think Dal or GB will fire their coaches for losing to NY and these were the teams that had the top 2 seeds.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#35 : January 20, 2008, 10:54:24 PM

yup now when they win the superbowl we can say that we lost to the superbowl champs.

Does that really make any difference though? We're still out in round 1, doesn't matter to who. Oh we can say we lost to the Super Bowl champs, what a title!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 20, 2008, 10:54:48 PM

Yeah me too. I have my issues with him too. But right now I'm enjoying playoff football
and not going to constantly point to Gruden's short comings. He's staying and nothing
we write here will affect his ability to coach.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 20, 2008, 10:57:17 PM

sorry guys, it does not make it any easier to lose, knowing we lost to the eventual NFC champions.

you guys sound like a bunch of guys not used to winning and willing to accept defeat.

sorry, not for me.

And so was I. But it's FOOTBALL. My anger and disppoinment lingered for a few
days. But now? After two weeks? Please. I'm not going to sulk around and be
pissed off. It was a great win for the Giants and I'm happy for my two friends
who are Giants fans. And I had a lot of fun last Sunday with the upsets and
today. I love football. Not just Bucs football.

I'm looking foward to next year and will focus on that when the playoffs
are over.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 20, 2008, 10:57:23 PM

sorry, not for me.

The point of the thread is the Giants are clearly a very good football team playing very good football at the moment...

Pretty simple...

If you want to use that point to bash the Bucs, that's a neat perrogative...

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 20, 2008, 10:57:55 PM

It wasn't a dominating effort by the D-line of the Giants as much as poor passing by Farve, for the most part, Farve had time to throw.

The Pack couldn't run the ball. The Giants DL controlled the LOS. Favre had some time to throw and he didn't play well but the Giants DL played very well.

As close as the game was, I thought the Giants beat the snot out of them.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#40 : January 20, 2008, 10:58:01 PM

That's cool that you aren't going to constantly point to Gruden's shortcomings. I am. I like to see good football and until he produces a good offense, I will continue to point out his shortcomings.

#41 : January 20, 2008, 10:59:01 PM

You and Hate should have a pity party together.

Might want to see a therapist to help you move on.

I'm not complaining about the loss.... i'm annoyed at some of you supposed Buc fans that accept the crappy performance simply because they are going to the bowl. When you host a playoff game, you'd think that the home team would be able to put forth a better effort and those who "feel better" about the loss now that the Giants have moved on are the ones that need therapy, IMO.

sorry, not for me.

For once, we agree. I could never accept defeat.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 20, 2008, 10:59:57 PM

I'd like him to coach better also but the main difference between the two teams is their players are better than the Bucs players particularly in the most important spots...DL and OL.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 20, 2008, 11:00:19 PM

That's cool that you aren't going to constantly point to Gruden's shortcomings. I am. I like to see good football and until he produces a good offense, I will continue to point out his shortcomings.

So what exactly would you say his "shortcomings" are that a different coach would have done better against the Giants with the same players?     I personally don't think a different coach would have done any better.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 20, 2008, 11:01:30 PM

sorry, not for me.

no this isnt good enough for me but i rather the team that lost go far bc it makes us look better.

makes us look like we lost a first round play off game to me, nothing more.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' Loss To Giants Not Looking So Bad Now, Eh? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools