Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow it really takes the sting out a playoff loss « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

: January 20, 2008, 10:36:23 PM

When the team you lose to makes it to the superbowl

Good luck Giants against NE....I bet the Patriots are not happy about this match up. The Giants came the most close to defeating the Pats than anyone this year

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#1 : January 20, 2008, 10:37:29 PM

Good luck Giants against NE....I bet the Patriots are not happy about this match up. The Giants came the most close to defeating the Pats than anypone this year
It does? Not for me.. I saw a coach be rewarded for actually accepting change.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#2 : January 20, 2008, 10:38:56 PM

No it doesn't.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 20, 2008, 10:39:45 PM

Yeah, for some of us, it does.

Hey, there are too many Giants related posts. Lock 'em up!

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 20, 2008, 10:39:56 PM

Coughlin saved his behind these last couple of weeks. He's given himself at least three more years before he's axed.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 20, 2008, 10:40:33 PM

No it doesn't.

Sure it does...the better team clearly won two weeks ago...

#6 : January 20, 2008, 10:43:19 PM

Good luck Giants against NE....I bet the Patriots are not happy about this match up. The Giants came the most close to defeating the Pats than anyone this year

Sounds like a loser's mentality to me. That loss still sucked!!!!

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#7 : January 20, 2008, 10:45:16 PM

No it doesn't.

Funny but I saw a team that had a 7-0 lead and effective running game lose in the playoffs because they didn't stick with that running game.

#8 : January 20, 2008, 10:45:31 PM

Good luck Giants against NE....I bet the Patriots are not happy about this match up. The Giants came the most close to defeating the Pats than anypone this year
It does? Not for me.. I saw a coach be rewarded for actually accepting change.

When you have a first pick QB, 6'7 WR, 275lb  RB, a HOF DE, and another great end on the other side what do you expect?

Face it guys get off the anti Gruden stuff...he will get his multi year extension....it will just be funny watching you people whine about it when it happens

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 20, 2008, 10:46:43 PM

Pats will end the Giants' fairy tale season.

Sorry...Im not betting against an 18-0 team.

#10 : January 20, 2008, 10:48:15 PM

Sounds like a loser's mentality to me. That loss still sucked!!!!

No it isnt that, I would feel bad if we played the Giants lost and they got blown out by Dallas next week

However them making it to the superbowl just makes you realize that you lost to a good team this year and you have ZERO to be ashamed about

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 20, 2008, 10:49:31 PM

No it doesn't.

Funny but I saw a team that had a 7-0 lead and effective running game lose in the playoffs because they didn't stick with that running game.

You saw no problems with our defense or special teams??? I can feel that hate eminating...

#12 : January 20, 2008, 10:51:27 PM

No it isnt that, I would feel bad if we played the Giants lost and they got blown out by Dallas next week

However them making it to the superbowl just makes you realize that you lost to a good team this year and you have ZERO to be ashamed about

IMO, scoring 7 pts AT HOME is plenty to be upset about.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 20, 2008, 10:58:35 PM

actually, no, NO IT DOES NOT!

doesn't matter who you lose to, losing sucks.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#14 : January 20, 2008, 10:59:54 PM

No it doesn't.

You saw no problems with our defense or special teams??? I can feel that hate eminating...

There's problems there too but I have seen good defense and special teams since Gruden's been here. I'm still waiting on that offense.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow it really takes the sting out a playoff loss « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools