Boards > The Red Board

McKay took his WR drafting prowess to ATL

(1/2) > >>

naplesbuc:
After Quezzie and Reidel here he picks Roddy White, Jenkins and trades for Lelie.

Hit55Fan:
LOL!!! Goose on the sideline just said he spoke to blank and he said "I cant understand why 3 former #1's cant catch balls"

Does this make Mckay the nfc souths matt millan?!

T:
McKay can't draft offense, glad that little weasel is out of Tampa.

Hit55Fan:
what did he give up for lelie?

mjs020294:
He saw enough in Marquise Walker to take him over Westbrook.   :o

Mr.BucFan:

--- Quote from: M~J~S on November 26, 2006, 04:19:29 PM ---He saw enough in Marquise Walker to take him over Westbrook. :o

--- End quote ---
You have to be stupid to think that was a bad choice. It's not like BW has been racking up the yards and Walker isn't tearing the league up...

watson:

--- Quote from: Hit55Fan on November 26, 2006, 04:12:22 PM ---LOL!!! Goose on the sideline just said he spoke to blank and he said "I cant understand why 3 former #1's cant catch balls"

Does this make Mckay the nfc souths matt millan?!

--- End quote ---
The last I heard, Charles Rogers was working out in the Atlanta area so he can still add him to their roster.

PreferNFL:
No comment.  Just feels good to see Vick and Co. struggle.

In defense of Vick though, his WR's do suck.  When a rookie RUNNING BACK has just 3 less catches than the ENTIRE Falcon WR corps, that tells you all oyu need to know.

naplesbuc:
Vick took a serious pounding today.  It's only a matter of time before he's gets severely hurt again.

InChuckyITrust:

--- Quote from: naplesbuc on November 26, 2006, 04:39:47 PM ---Vick took a serious pounding today.  It's only a matter of time before he's gets severely hurt again.

--- End quote ---
I can hardly wait.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version