Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SO ENTERTAINING... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 19

ryanleaf

Starter

: January 22, 2008, 03:28:25 PM

Gruden just got a 3-year extension...the local airwaves are great today!  Must have been reading the boards - addressing our discussion about the "crap" comment.  I apologize for creating another thread like this...but, today was too good to pass up!

Leaf

"We're not posin' for football cards offense, we're not posin' for football cards.  Let's practice with some speed!"

Bucfanut

Starter

#1 : January 22, 2008, 03:50:30 PM

Well, I think I lost brain cells after having listened to "Vincent".

ryanleaf

Starter

#2 : January 22, 2008, 04:09:55 PM

Ohhhh...he just said to the man called "DanTurksGhost..."  

Leaf

"We're not posin' for football cards offense, we're not posin' for football cards.  Let's practice with some speed!"

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 22, 2008, 04:11:10 PM

Of course he reads the boards, his ego pulls him towards anyone who speaks about him.

ryanleaf

Starter

#4 : January 22, 2008, 04:08:28 PM

I think he just called out DTG...proof positive that he really does read these boards

Leaf

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 22, 2008, 04:09:28 PM

yeah just told DTG to kiss his ass...pretty funny

ryanleaf

Starter

#6 : January 22, 2008, 04:12:19 PM

Well, we all knew that...but the fact that he came right out and admitted it...especially when he said he was done reading message boards...

Leaf

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 22, 2008, 04:13:54 PM

I don't listen to that dribble anymore, it's a hate fest and isn't needed im my life. I used to love it, now it's just chickenspit

Bucsgirl-DK

Second String

#8 : January 22, 2008, 04:18:24 PM

If the email was signed "Danturksghost" it doesn't really prove anything. Altough he has taken a couple of shots tonight that sounded a lot like they were aimed at people on this board. He obviously knew that people have been talking a lot lately.

But now I know why I have stopped listening to the guy. I only know one other person who can get my blood boiling as quickly as he can. Probably keep it on for another hour and then stay far away from him untill training camp.

ryanleaf

Starter

#9 : January 22, 2008, 04:20:00 PM

So apparently Gerry "monitors" the message boards...he must be reading this thread...lol...I feel for Gerry, Duemig is such a prick to work for...is that a lie?  Nope.  Opinion.  TJ Rives was much NICER and GRACIOUS.

Leaf

ryanleaf

Starter

#10 : January 22, 2008, 04:23:21 PM

So we have to share our sources, if we have them, because we are not part of the media?  Hmmm...that sounds like circular logic.  Sources are sources...if he is going to go straight to the horse's mouth after you give up your source then that person would never talk to you again...especially if they happen to be your neighbor...or something like that...

Leaf

The Apprentice

Practice Squad

#11 : January 22, 2008, 04:25:49 PM

And he doesn't give his "sources" for the same reason.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 22, 2008, 04:27:23 PM

exactly...if we have to reveal ours he should drop his.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 22, 2008, 04:35:29 PM

His source has to make a long-distance call from St. Louis now.

ryanleaf

Starter

#14 : January 22, 2008, 04:37:35 PM

Jerry Petuck emailed me and said that he doubts SR will mention that Duemig chewed him a "new one."  Here is the email I got from Petuck:

Hey, Matt........

Let's see if SR mentions that Duemig chewed him a new one in a personal e-mail this afternoon?

Jerry Petuck
Exec. Producer, 620 WDAE

Leaf

Page: 1 2 3 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SO ENTERTAINING... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools