Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SO ENTERTAINING... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 17 18 19

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#270 : January 23, 2008, 10:26:56 PM

I'm sure its not his "personal" e-mail but rather one he used on the air.

ryanleaf

Starter

#271 : January 23, 2008, 10:28:46 PM

Well that's what I meant.  I am sure his real email is private.  But, I am pretty sure there is a reason he stopped giving it out too.  Anyone wanna try and see if it is still an active account?

Leaf

"We're not posin' for football cards offense, we're not posin' for football cards.  Let's practice with some speed!"

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#272 : January 23, 2008, 10:51:38 PM

He used to answer it during off hours when I used to E-mail him a few years ago.  I would get responses late at night and early in the morning.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#273 : January 24, 2008, 12:10:37 AM

He used to answer it during off hours when I used to E-mail him a few years ago.  I would get responses late at night and early in the morning.

That doesn't make it his personal account. It makes it an account he used to check frequently. I have a bunch of e-mail accounts, but only one "personal" account that I use for that purpose.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#274 : January 24, 2008, 08:34:24 AM

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

BigDog620@aol.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550 We would love to have gotten this email to bigdog620@aim.com. But, your recipient never logged onto their free AIM Mail account. Please contact them and let them know that they're missing out on all the super features offered by AIM Mail. And by the way, they're also missing out on your email. Thanks.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#275 : January 25, 2008, 08:03:03 PM

Duemig =  BornaBuc  ?
Page: 1 ... 17 18 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SO ENTERTAINING... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools