Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SO ENTERTAINING... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 22, 2008, 05:01:35 PM

Fired? Is he an employee of SD's?

The Apprentice

Practice Squad

#31 : January 22, 2008, 05:01:54 PM

HIs schtick is just that.  And it wore very old on me about 3 months ago.  That's when I tuned off.  I used to listen to him religiously, but his hatred for Gruden (or the portrayal of that for ratings purposes) have really ruined his objectivity and the quality of his show.

Ynot

Starter
#32 : January 22, 2008, 05:02:28 PM

Oh my Gosh, he has completely lost it, you guys listening to this guy?  He is calling out the Pewter Report message boards!

bucs1

Practice Squad
#33 : January 22, 2008, 05:02:41 PM

4Bucs, to answer Steve Duemig's question, there are 3,988 posters on this board.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 22, 2008, 05:02:55 PM

So since I called out Duemig/Jerry about their inaccuracy this is what I got:

Matt......

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you. I'm busy anyways.

Thanks for listening, cool guy!

Jerry Petuck
Exec. Producer, 620 WDAE

Leaf

Busy reading this message board.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 22, 2008, 05:03:24 PM

HIs schtick is just that.  And it wore very old on me about 3 months ago.  That's when I tuned off.  I used to listen to him religiously, but his hatred for Gruden (or the portrayal of that for ratings purposes) have really ruined his objectivity and the quality of his show.

you're right, it used to be the best show out, now he's upset that his "sources" are gone and that he got fired from the Golf Channel. It's all a rage now.

ryanleaf

Starter

#36 : January 22, 2008, 05:03:40 PM

That's the thing...it isn't schtick anymore.  He is just getting personal...then when people lash out and are sick of his negativity...he tries to call us out.  

Leaf

"We're not posin' for football cards offense, we're not posin' for football cards.  Let's practice with some speed!"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 22, 2008, 05:03:44 PM

Oh my Gosh, he has completely lost it, you guys listening to this guy?  He is calling out the Pewter Report message boards!

I'm not listening, but I'm laughing reading this board and imagining what's being said.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 22, 2008, 05:04:21 PM

you guys listening to this guy?

nope, stopped a long time ago.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 22, 2008, 05:04:43 PM

you're right, it used to be the best show out, now he's upset that his "sources" are gone and that he got fired from the Golf Channel. It's all a rage now.

This sin't new.  It's always been this way.  He just picked different whipping boys at different times.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#40 : January 22, 2008, 05:05:03 PM

Duemigs a loser. All he does is complain about Gruden not getting fired everyday. Well now that he has a contract extension it should at least shut him up but its not. I really dont find him entertaining anymore I mean he has to go to a mess board for crap to talk about now. At least Sileo doesnt do that. I think its time for 620 to replace the big dog with somebody better or at least big dog grow up!!

Bucsgirl-DK

Second String

#41 : January 22, 2008, 05:06:10 PM

LOL, and now he goes ahead and confirms what he said less than half an hour ago was nothing but a big lie. Way to go Leaf

BuccoJD

Starter

#42 : January 22, 2008, 05:06:36 PM

Scott, don't take this belittling from that gap toothed prick.

His hatred for Gruden and USF makes me sick and his points are just ignorant. PewterReport is the best source for honest, intelligent Bucs talk.

Screw Duemig.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 22, 2008, 05:07:40 PM

the only reason he throws jabs at SR and PR is because they are a threat to his hate-filled speech, if he didn't feel threatened then this wouldn't be happening.

ryanleaf

Starter

#44 : January 22, 2008, 05:08:20 PM

He doesn't care about the PR boards, but, he has done nothing but talk about it.  

He cries and moans about no one believing the extensions until "little scotty reynolds" confirmed it.  That's because we respect Scott and Jim and their reporting.  

Leaf

"We're not posin' for football cards offense, we're not posin' for football cards.  Let's practice with some speed!"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SO ENTERTAINING... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools